Hi, i;m new

• pokerleet22
      pokerleet22
      Bronze
      My gaol here is to take the 50 on Pacific and turn it into 5 million.

I'll update everyday :) waiting on my bonus to clear.

When it does, i'll update everyday at how much i won or lost.

:)
  • 5 replies
    • Gafny
      Gafny
      Bronze
      welcome to the community
      good luck =)
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      Hi pokerleet22 and good luck :)

Nice decission to start a blog from the beginning. I think Your challenge will take some time and I hope You will keep Your blog updated till the end ;)
    • pokerleet22
      pokerleet22
      Bronze
      yes sir. I'm going to follow Tom "Durrrrr" Dwan's footsteps. he also started with 50, still waiting upon the stating capitol.

Should i post it here? or another place?
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hello pokerleet22 and welcome to PokerStrategy!

First of all, it's definitely nice that you have decided to create your own blog. Since you are new here, let me show you the where you can create it: Poker Blogs Section. Expect me as your regular reader :)

Also, since you say you will play on Pacific, I suggest you check out the Pacific Poker Forum, where you can discuss about it with other players. By the way, be sure to post in the other forums whenever you have a problem, you need opinions or you simply want to chat with fellow poker players.

One more thing: make sure you read our Strategy Articles, watch our Instructional Videos and tune in to our Coaching Sessions. Take advantage of all these learning tools in order to become a better player ;)

That being said, I wish you good luck in your endeavour and I'm looking forward to reading your blog :)

Best regards,
      vhallee
    • pokerleet22
      pokerleet22
      Bronze
      hmm i can't seem to find an option to create a post? is it cuz im new? "basic level" i guess i'll wait till i get the capitol