This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] shoving AK/QQ preflop

• Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      I want a conservative opinion about shoving AK/QQ pf. on most NL25SH/ and also NL50SH

I tend to shove AK more often than QQ,

If I get 3bet from Rock (smth. like 15/13 and 4% 3bet) I call AK/QQ
      If I get 4bet from Rock (smth. like 15/13 and 4% 3bet) I fold AK/QQ

If I get 3bet from "TAG" (smth. like 19/13 and 5,5% 3bet) I 4bet AK and call QQ
      If I get 4bet from "TAG" (smth. like 19/13 and 5,5% 3bet) I shove AK and fold QQ

If I get 3bet from "LAG" (smth. like 26/16 and 6,5%+ 3bet) I 4bet AK and not sure if I 4bet QQ
      If I get 4bet from "LAG" (smth. like 26/16 and 6,5%+ 3bet) I shove AK and not sure if I shove QQ

against wierd min 3/4bets from guys like 56/8 I tend to call/fold AK/QQ

does it have smth. to do with total AF?

or you can post me a link to an article (few pages long, it does not have to be a whole book)

thanks
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I´m getting it all-in against most of the players with QQ+/AK pf. You need a véry strong reason why you shoudl just call pf with QQ/AK adn try to play postflop, especially if I´m playing 22/20/4 style, with 3-bet 6%-8%
      Depends a lot of your game style rather oppoennts when to get all-in pf.
      If you´re playing 3/3 style, then it is fine to fold AK/QQ to 3-bet, since other paltyers woudl only 4-bet with KK, AA- since you´re complete rock, but as the same time it is right to get all-in JJ+/AK, since you have 3-bet them before 3 times in a row and you expect that even a rock would get there all-in light as they see you as maniac.