This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Other side of my life

• Jeymont
      Jeymont
      Bronze
      Hello,

id like to introduce my self. My name is Vojtěch and i live in Czech republic (central Europe). Im in maturita class at high school and maturita is behind the door. So i cannot play 100% time Poker.

About me:

20y.o student of IT and my hobby are combat sports and poker. I do Boxing, Kickboxing, MMA and i did Brazillian Jiu-Jitsu where i reached Blue Belt. In boxing i have score 1:1 Kickboxing 15:5 BJJ something like 130:22 and in MMA by profi rules 1:0.
      Next month i will have another 2 fight by MMA rules. So i train for them 8x per week :)

In my country is temporary banned GTG MTT. I can play only SnG wich is not big problem. I focus on 45/90 man 1.5$ currently. At the weekend im gonna deposit up to 150$. I had usually roll something between 200-300$ but something happend wrong and id like to come back and make money by playing :)

My plan is play 50 SNGs during weekend and than i will see soon.
      Id like to ask other SNG/MTT players wich programs do they use for study. How do you study. Where do you find SNGs videos for study etc.. On Twitch are only MTT/cash. I use currently HM2 nothing else. I had HRC but i didnt find them very usefull.

If is someone who plays similar limits ass me contact me on Skype: Montes.two(Vojtěch Kochta) ;)
  • 2 replies