This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

NLSH grind. Giving it a dedicated shot!

• hofferN
      hofferN
      Bronze
      Hi!

I'm 26 and from Norway. I just started playing poker around the new-years, haven't played since 09. Back then, I was a recreational player, in love with the Sunday tourneys at stars, DoNs and 1-2XBI rules at NL100 and NL200. I actually managed to make some winnings i periods, but as you've probably already understood I was probably a loosing player all over. I've been a full-time student & a business entrepreneur the last couple of years and haven't really had the time to take up poker. However, now I've finished(90%) of my studies and that have resulted in some sparetime.

Around x-mas 2016 I found the interest for poker again. This time I've grown older, and maybe wiser? (can't guarantee the last statement). I tend to get dedicated with my interests, and this has made me putting a lot of hours into studying and developing a style of poker I hope will turn out to be successful. First, I was shocked of how little I actually knew about the game back in the days. Secondly, I'm astonished by the level of skill that I witness in the game today. However, I can't see why I can't beat the game when others can.

So I've decided to try to make my hobby into a partial income. Moving from a bankroll of $250 and NL10 up towards being able to beat the tables for $2500 earnings per month(winnings+RB). I have no clue whether this will work, as I don't have any data indicating whatever. I only know that I will give it a serious attempt and work hard towards reaching my goal.

Throughout this blog I will be playing NLSH. Starting on Stars. I'll try to play at least 10k hands per week and try to post updates twice a week to show my progress. I'm using this blog to keep track of my progress and to motivate me keeping structure throughout the challenge.

I started this challenge 22.03.2017 with a bankroll of $250. Started playing NL10 Zoom.
      I will use a 20-30 Bi BRM depending on the limits I'm on.

First update:

Goal: Making $2500 in a calendar month
      Starting BR: $250
      Current BR: $500,70 (winnings+rb) +$250,70
      Current Limit: NL16 Zoom

Cheers
      :f_cool:
  • 1 reply