Ambitionz az a Poker Ridah

• DarkLuxor
      DarkLuxor
      Gold
      Hello poker community!

I was almost done with poker, but...

At the beginning of the year I received an email from PokerStars which said that I won $1 in some All-In tournament, although I didn't even register to it.
      What can you do with such an insane amount? Ofcourse to hit the Spin & Go's tables and crush the field :f_thumbsup: . (Please take note that I was never a big fan of depositing. Hustling for the win 8-) . So I played some $0,25 and increased my bankroll to almost $25. Then positive variance finished and I ended up having something like $3 in my PokersStars account. I closed the lobby and focused on other things in my life.

End of the story? Not really.

In february I opened PokerStars one more time to see what's new there and suddenly discovered that there was some $1 Spin & Go puzzle promotion :f_love: . Annnnnnnd again I was lucky to increase my BR a bit, around $30 this time. (Sorry, unfortunately no glorious, happy fish story of winning Spin & Go's with crazy multiplier :D . I hope it's in the near future :D )

Hitting this point in my bankroll building quest, I decided to switch temporarily to fixed limit tables (I've played some FL in the past).
      I started with $0,10/$0,20 and gradually added $0,25/$0,50 and $0,50/$1 tables. By now I managed to build my BR to almost $500.

However now I will switch back to $1 Spin & Go's. I want to learn something new, climb the stakes and improve my game overall.

I,m gonna write here about my journey :f_grin:

Good luck and have fun at the tables!
  • 3 replies
    • BadHabit1989
      BadHabit1989
      Bronze
      gotta teach me something of your bankroll management, it seems to work great! :D

good luck with your journey :)
    • DarkLuxor
      DarkLuxor
      Gold
      @ BadHabit1989
      Thank you.
      It works for the time being :f_grin: , but it is easy to play when opponents run into the top of my ranges.

A few hours ago I visited one of my friends. He wanted to play some low buy-in Spin & Go's and invited me to join the rampage :sfishy: .
      Damn! He was running so poorly that I was reminded once again how important it is to be disciplined and patient. In the end, it's all just variance.

A wise man said:
      "The key is to stay even keel with your emotions and be focused on one thing: making the best decision possible with all the information you have available, each and every decision."
    • DarkLuxor
      DarkLuxor
      Gold
      Good evening poker strategists!

It is the end of the month, so it's time to set some goals for March.

1. Continue writing down at least 10 goals everyday in the morning . Writing my golas on paper will help me to stay focused on important things in my life and to keep the right direction.

2. Play 300 $1 Spin & Go's (10/day). I know it is not much, but this way I will feel the joy of playing poker. If it will be a positive session then I could play some more, if not, then the next day I will have another chance to play the best poker I am capable of.

3. Read at least 3 books. I am thinking about these:

The Poker Mindset: Essential Attitudes for Poker Success by Ian Taylor an Matthew Hilger

Maximum Achievement by Brian Tracy

Fooled by Randomness by Nassim Nicholas Taleb

4. Attend the gym at least 12 times.