[NL20-NL50] NL25SH tuff flop

    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      Joined: 04.01.2008 Posts: 1,851
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $27,55
      Hero:
      $25,00
      CO:
      $21,92
      BU:
      $25,14

      0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

      Preflop: Hero is BB with A:spade: , A:diamond:
      MP3 folds, CO calls $0,25, BU calls $0,25, SB calls $0,15, Hero raises to $2,00, CO raises to $3,75, 2 folds, Hero raises to $6,50, CO calls $2,75.

      Flop: ($13,50) A:club: , 7:club: , 6:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $16,00, CO calls $15,42 (All-In).

      Turn: ($44,92) 3:club:
      River: ($44,92) T:heart: (2 players)


      Final Pot: $44,92

      damňit, is my line on the flop correct?
  • 8 replies
    • Diedobal
      Diedobal
      Bronze
      Joined: 07.10.2007 Posts: 558
      Preflop.. 4bet to 10-11 or shove.

      Flopplay is the only move possible.
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      Joined: 04.01.2008 Posts: 1,851
      Originally posted by Diedobal
      Preflop.. 4bet to 10-11 or shove.

      Flopplay is the only move possible.
      Im not going to scare my custommers by shoving pf.

      against regular its ofc. something different
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      Joined: 09.03.2007 Posts: 1,992
      Having an overpair OOP is not SUCH a great situation to be in. You should be happy to shove it pre-flop. If you're in position, things get different though.


      I think you should 4bet bigger to at least $10. If called, shove any flop.
      If he shoves, you fold :D haha NOT!
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      Joined: 04.01.2008 Posts: 1,851
      Originally posted by caltabiano
      Having an overpair OOP is not SUCH a great situation to be in. You should be happy to shove it pre-flop. If you're in position, things get different though.


      I think you should 4bet bigger to at least $10. If called, shove any flop.
      If he shoves, you fold :D haha NOT!
      yes, I was little bit confused and made a mistake pf.

      next time I would raise to $8, the guy did have Ah7h but that's not important at all. Im not sure about the flop
    • Tjablonsky
      Tjablonsky
      Bronze
      Joined: 30.09.2007 Posts: 86
      Nh. I would played it the same.
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Joined: 17.01.2008 Posts: 9,508
      4bet bigger and shove any flop.
      This one is particulary good, we will get value from any underpair with a club draw and against the made flush(which is higly unlikely due to the fact that it is a 4bet pot and the A is out there) we have 34% to improve.
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      Joined: 04.01.2008 Posts: 1,851
      Originally posted by darkonebg
      4bet bigger and shove any flop.
      This one is particulary good, we will get value from any underpair with a club draw and against the made flush(which is higly unlikely due to the fact that it is a 4bet pot and the A is out there) we have 34% to improve.
      just if it is shove or 2/3pot bet
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Joined: 17.01.2008 Posts: 9,508
      Well, if you 4bet bigger you wont have this problem :)
      Anyway, you are both pretty much commited even on a turn after any bet you make, so shoving is fine.