Spinning for a living ( Or trying to.... )

• Mandator
      Mandator
      Gold
      Well, Let's start!!

Since a couple months ago, I've been playing spin&go with the SpinLegends team (Spanish community) beating the $0.25 , $1 and $3 stakes, with consistency and study. Right now I am at $7s but despite the volume I put the last month was far from being good due personal duties, I am planning to grind hard again. I was a former cash player from Colombia and the change from playing with 100bb to 25bb or less was an initial shock to me, but with practice and studying my improvement has been quite good. Also, I realized that spin&go can be more profitable than cash games because a simple reason. spins are full of fish and a lot of bad regs. :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin:

Why am I blogging here and not in the Spanish forum?? well, I have the luck to be bilingual and I want to keep my English skills in good form and also to have the discipline to update constantly with results and hands and meet people from different countries and cultures.

Of course I won't discusse any contract details or confidential information from SpinLegends, but questions about the game or other issues are more than welcome.

here are some graphs to start.

Enjoy!!!

@ $1s

@ $3s

@ $7s so far.... not too much volume yet :s_mad: :s_mad:

• 5 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Those graphs look nice.
      Good luck with your blog on our forum and improving your Spin & Go skills :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • Mandator
      Mandator
      Gold
      Hi Everyone,

first update since my first post, not the best volume ever but I had a complicated week taking care of other issues. I'm planning to continue with my good numbers and hoping the EV winnings matches finally with real money winings.

Despite the little profit (At this stage, net winnings are not too important, big money is found in upper stakes) , numbers so far look great and I feel my game is improving every day and this is reflected in EV ROI and cEV stats.

See you until next time

• VooCash7
      VooCash7
      Bronze
      Could you please explain your graph series?
      Ev prifot v7 + RB
      EV profitv7
    • Mandator
      Mandator
      Gold
      Originally posted by VooCash7
      Could you please explain your graph series?
      Ev prifot v7 + RB
      EV profitv7

EV profit is just what I should have won in terms of EV $$. EV Profit + RB is the same plus an estimated rakeback of 30% (for supernova mainly which I am not yet :f_pleased: ).

Anyway, the important ones IMO are Net expected chips won and EV profit.
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      How it’s going the last couple of weeks with your Spin & Go adventure?