Chatbanned/Letter to Villain

• Dickbreakr
      Dickbreakr
      Bronze
      Recently I got my chat banned on full tilt so what does that mean for me?
      A little background is I play on the microlimits so there'll be a lot of stupid shit that will cause trouble for me. Well everyone who plays on these limits should know the standard drill. They suck out on u and u should start flaming in the chatbox. Unfortunately, my chat is officialy suspended and there is nothing much I can do to save the world from being donkey-free.

However, since I encounter so many stupid fucks in the online room and unable to flame them. I will flame them here. As a letter form to villain.

Letter 1 - 2 dollar sng on the bubble
      Dear villain
      Why the fuck are you such an idiot. How hard can it be to fold suited Ace, especially with a weak kicker? Just because its only 2 dollars, you're willing to jeapordize your BI with A4 of hearts? When I pushed pocket jacks on the BU and you were in the BB, wtf was going on ur mind. "Oh, I have an ace, and my kicker is the same shape and colour. They look so pretty together. I can't possibly fold this. I can always hit the nutflush." Please die you idiot. Another suckout on me means my ROI decreases another %.

Letter 2 - The setmining dipshit
      Dear Villain
      I hate you. I absolutely hate you. You are the reason of my downswing. It all started with that stupid hand on NL10 6max when I 3bet with KK in the SB to a ridiculous 15BB amount and you decided it was still worth setmining with ur pocket 4's. You coldcall a 3bet and the board comes T84 rainbow and had me drawing to 2 outs. Fucking brilliant, you took all my money, you sir are a modern day poker genius. I salute u and hope you lose all your deposit.

Anyone too decent to flame in chatbox but still want to take the piss out on those assholes who suck out on u like a donkey. Feel free to write ur own letter.
  • 20 replies
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Dickbreakr
      They suck out on u and u should start flaming in the chatbox.
      No you should not. You should say NH ,make them feel comfortable, and be happy about it!
      This is not the attitude of a serious poker player.
      These guys are paying my bills(and bank loans :P ), I can forgive them the occasional suckouts as I am looking at the BIG picture.

Unfortunately, my chat is officialy suspended and there is nothing much I can do to save the world from being donkey-free.
      Why would you do that? Do you prefer to play only against nitty regulars? If there was no donkeys on the tables, all our careers would be one constant downswing, due to rake.
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dickbreakr
      Anyone too decent to flame in chatbox but still want to take the piss out on those assholes who suck out on u like a donkey. Feel free to write ur own letter.
      Damn this thread is soooo taking the piss out of these guys!! :evil:

These rants/stories are fricken annoying, an just make you sound pretty damn fishy.

BTW, please don't post such threads in the poker chat section.

regards,
      Stiev
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      And the sad thing is he isnt even on a downswing :) .
    • hiiaka
      hiiaka
      Bronze
      never teach a donkey
    • Gafny
      Gafny
      Bronze
      think of donkeys as banks, where youve just made a deposit but will be making a withdrawal later :b
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      I can't imagine what made them ban you from chat.
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      This thread should be moved to the Funny section :P

It really gave me a good laugh, combined with that Hot girl next door thread.

Are you a comedian or something :D
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dippy19

SRSLY???
    • midgetjay
      midgetjay
      Bronze
      Well, I'm not gonna lie. It made me laugh too! Especially that 1st letter. Well, actually, both of em!!

EDIT: I lol'd again. I had go back back and re-read it. It's so funny to me, I dunno why. I feel your pain breakr, lmao!!
    • Abe1919
      Abe1919
      Bronze
      I love this stuff!!!
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cannell555

SRSLY???
      I find a lot of the chat when ppl bitch at the tables funny too...

[X] twisted sense of humor

PS: I think he's joking :P
    • pumpkinx
      pumpkinx
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gredal
      think of donkeys as banks, where youve just made a deposit but will be making a withdrawal later :b
      Me likes that quote :D
    • nafar84
      nafar84
      Bronze
      Just look at some of the stories of people who move up limits then complain that the only time they ever get action is when they're beat. You need donks man! They're the only ones who are willing to risk their house, wife, and kids with a gutshot! Just a simple "nh sir" when they suck out on you will encourage them to play exactly the same way, which is exactly what you want!
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Just wanted to throw a big LOL at this thread. Thanks man. Your posts are hilarious.

I love table chat when one player keeps complaining about other's play. I especially love when I win against them with a perfectly played hand and they go: "Kimber you fu ck ing SUUUUUUUUUUUCK... I take all your money". This is a good sign, it means he is willing to play any hand against me. So I wait for the right spot and I kick his ass again :)

Table chat is usefull.
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cannell555

SRSLY???
      I find a lot of the chat when ppl bitch at the tables funny too...

[X] twisted sense of humor

PS: I think he's joking :P
      +1 , I had a big laugh with this one.
      Bronze
      A reply to your letter oh so humble hero!!

Dear Mr. Hero,

Who the fuck do you think you are getting JJ and attacking my pretty A4 of hearts? You may
      not have noticed but your JJ looks so ugly. It is different colors and doesnt go well with my
      shirt. Besides, Jack is a terrible name, so plain and boring and they even call it Jacking off!!
      so you are the idiot for trying to win with a hand that means masturbate twice.

However I am wearing a red shirt and this A4 of hearts matches perfectly. And I just might
      hit that 4 on the flop and when I do I just know its the right thing to do to call you down
      all the way to the river because a red 4 and a red ace + any 4 = win.

It serves you right to lose to me. How dare you underestimate the power of matching colored cards!!
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      so funny :) keep going
    • SalamiandCheese
      SalamiandCheese
      Bronze
      Not sure if the link to where this quote came from is allowed so here's a little snippet...

You're going to lose pots to ridiculous hands; deal with it.

Do Not Tap the Glass

This is a very simple concept. Tapping the glass upsets the fish. The majority of the money you are going to make in the game will come from the fish. A happy fish will be much more inclined to stay a fish than an unhappy one. If you make the fish feel inferior, they will want to evolve. If you make someone uncomfortable, they're not going to be having fun in the game. If it's not fun for them, they're not going to play. There are lots of fish out there who don't care about the money, and are happy to give it away in the name of a good time."

I sure as fuck didn't follow this advice today! I got bluffed off a decent hand by a calling station today, twice!, by two different players. The one player actually showed me the bluff with pure trash after my fold, the other I saw after the showdown with another player, who had fuck all too! I was in a downswing already, and after that happened twice I just went nuts. Nothing could be more tilting than a calling station bluffing you then showing their trash. Like the suckout's were not bad enough...

*I don't have the exact stats, but stats like > 40vpip, < 6pfr, < 1 AF and at least 40 hands is a calling station for me. Why the fuck did they decide to do that! I'm still steaming thinking about it!
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SalamiandCheese
      I got bluffed off a decent hand by a calling station today, twice!
      LOL