Hello baby !!!!

• schafro
      schafro
      Basic
      HI I come from Macedonia and I'm new to poker ,just started playing hold'em online.I don't have any money so I play in freerolls, but I can't tell I'm good at it.I usualy finish in the top 20-30 % but I would like to get to the final table in every second turnament I play.I was wondering if someone can recomend a good begginers book! I'll play a turnament every day and hope I'll get better at this game.See you at the table BABY !!!
  • 7 replies
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hello schafro and welcome to PokerStrategy!

Regarding the money issue, I guess you know by now that we will provide you with free starting capital - just make sure you first use our learning tools to become a better player:

- Strategy Articles
      - Instructional Videos
      - Coaching Sessions

Also, remember to post in the forums whenever you have questions and we will be glad to help you ;)

Best regards,
      vhallee
    • schafro
      schafro
      Basic
      Well I pased the quiz and now I'm waiting for the start up money.I'm watching the first video from cheeny8888 , but I have a lot more to learn.I have one question : am I by playing in SnG turnaments with low entry fee going to clear my 50$ ( whats with the rake!?! ) ?
    • Gafny
      Gafny
      Bronze
      when you buyin to a SNG tourney there is a fixed rake which is somewhat 10% which is usually stated by 1+0.10 . Rake paid in tourney fees is usually more rewarded than rake paid during cash games
    • schafro
      schafro
      Basic
      thank you for the info
    • CmyKK
      CmyKK
      Bronze
      I just passed the quiz and now they are asking me to provide them with all this personal information. I would have never taken the time to pass the quiz in the first place if I would have known that I would have 2 provide personal information. :(
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CmyKK
      I just passed the quiz and now they are asking me to provide them with all this personal information. I would have never taken the time to pass the quiz in the first place if I would have known that I would have 2 provide personal information. :(
      Hello CmyKK,

Since you are applying for essentially free money, you will of course have to provide some sort of personal information. Otherwise anyone could simply apply for starting capital - without any control what so ever.

Before you continue you though I just want to re-mark that we are currently not capable of transferring starting capital to players residing in the USA.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • TFMonty
      TFMonty
      Bronze
      why? that sounds strange as pokerstars, full tilt amongst others accept us players...........

especially when pokerstars is one of the $50 transfer sites