can i ?

• 6 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi bubucilAA,

you can contact our support.
      Only the support and you will be able to read your ticket.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • bubucilAA
      bubucilAA
      Bronze
      i don't have a real problem .

i have seen a lot of posts where people complained about not beeing able to clear the quiz the first time. But when i took the quiz i saw that it's posible to read the Poker Strategy Articles while taking the test. So it's almost imposible to fail (o%). And you have 60 min for 20 question !
      that's what i wanted to talk to someone about. It's not my place to say anything, but there is something wrong.

Anyway thanx for the money and of course for the info !
    • Abe1919
      Abe1919
      Bronze
      Atleast if people read the articles while taking the quiz they'd be gaining some knowledge,subliminally and unwillingly but atleast they read it.
    • bubucilAA
      bubucilAA
      Bronze
      i don't get why they let you cheat !
      and of course i bet a lot of peoples don't even know you can do that.

some people do it just for the money! they don't want to learn they just think they will get rich over night. i was one of those 2 ! (that's why i started playing about 3 years ago). still waiting to get there !
    • Abe1919
      Abe1919
      Bronze
      Yep,since i first started playing and almost blew all of my starting capital,went down to $7 i realised it wasn't as simple as it looked on TV,so i stopped playing and for 3days read everything and watched everything i could to get a better understanding of the game,i then went from playing $5 to $1 and started all over again. Poker strategy helped me loads apart from giving me the money.Now i've turnt that $7 into $170 and i'm still learning everyday and PS is the best thing for any new and experienced player there is. There's the old saying "if you think you have learnt everything there is to know about poker you have everything to learn" But i learnt the hard way,the best way imo aswell and it taught me most of all about bankroll management and learning to deal with tilting. PS is the No.1 site for me and if people want to blow their starting capital good for them,if they don't learn the hard way they might never learn.
    • chard01
      chard01
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Abe1919
      Yep,since i first started playing and almost blew all of my starting capital,went down to $7 i realised it wasn't as simple as it looked on TV,so i stopped playing and for 3days read everything and watched everything i could to get a better understanding of the game,i then went from playing $5 to $1 and started all over again. Poker strategy helped me loads apart from giving me the money.Now i've turnt that $7 into $170 and i'm still learning everyday and PS is the best thing for any new and experienced player there is. There's the old saying "if you think you have learnt everything there is to know about poker you have everything to learn" But i learnt the hard way,the best way imo aswell and it taught me most of all about bankroll management and learning to deal with tilting. PS is the No.1 site for me and if people want to blow their starting capital good for them,if they don't learn the hard way they might never learn.
      Good advice man..

I really liked what you said that "Learning it the hard way is the best way" though I'm still a noob and haven't received my $50 starting yet(hope an admin can check :) Thank You) I will try to keep this in mind to relearn everything I know in poker, and not to get discouraged and just keep on learning in PS.