cold decked,all day!

• Abe1919
      Abe1919
      Bronze
      Anyone ever had one of those days where everything just goes wrong?
      Today i've been sucked out on losing 8-8 to 3-4o,short stacked 3-handed push with A-Q get called with A-K,Then again short stacked 6-6 push get called by 7-7. This bs can't catch a hand and when i do i'm always beaten.
      f**k,s**t,b******s and w**k. I'm so f**king mad right now!!
  • 3 replies
    • midgetjay
      midgetjay
      Bronze
      Yup. I think my doomswitch is broken. And unfortunately, it's stuck in the "ON" position, lol. My story sounds just like yours. My favorite hands are getting slaughtered. And occasionally, I simply run into a better hand after pushing, but only b/c of ICM.

I'll just keep playing my A game, regardless of how the cards fall. I was running insanely hot last week, so I guess everything is evening itself out. Poker could've just brought me back down to earth gently right? :evil: lol

Hopefully one day, I'll be able to look back and chuckle at this "little" downswing.
    • gavinonymous
      gavinonymous
      Bronze
      yes about once a week, but they keep changing the day on me! I think it's worse for sng and sss players.
    • Abe1919
      Abe1919
      Bronze
      Atleast i'm not the only one,i give up for today,yesterday i won 5 short handed tables in a row,i was untouchable,today i feel like a donk. Atleast i can come here to blow off some steam.