This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

cold decked,all day!

• Abe1919
      Abe1919
      Bronze
      Anyone ever had one of those days where everything just goes wrong?
      Today i've been sucked out on losing 8-8 to 3-4o,short stacked 3-handed push with A-Q get called with A-K,Then again short stacked 6-6 push get called by 7-7. This bs can't catch a hand and when i do i'm always beaten.
      f**k,s**t,b******s and w**k. I'm so f**king mad right now!!
  • 3 replies
    • midgetjay
      midgetjay
      Bronze
      Yup. I think my doomswitch is broken. And unfortunately, it's stuck in the "ON" position, lol. My story sounds just like yours. My favorite hands are getting slaughtered. And occasionally, I simply run into a better hand after pushing, but only b/c of ICM.

I'll just keep playing my A game, regardless of how the cards fall. I was running insanely hot last week, so I guess everything is evening itself out. Poker could've just brought me back down to earth gently right? :evil: lol

Hopefully one day, I'll be able to look back and chuckle at this "little" downswing.
    • gavinonymous
      gavinonymous
      Bronze
      yes about once a week, but they keep changing the day on me! I think it's worse for sng and sss players.
    • Abe1919
      Abe1919
      Bronze
      Atleast i'm not the only one,i give up for today,yesterday i won 5 short handed tables in a row,i was untouchable,today i feel like a donk. Atleast i can come here to blow off some steam.