Fulltilt is soo fkin terrible

• LikeSundayMorning
      LikeSundayMorning
      Bronze
      I just want to say that i seriously hate fulltilt with a passion. I played 89000+ hands there in last few weeks with PTBB2.2/100 but it should be way higher. Lookin back in my hand histories there have been so many gutshot hits, runner runner flushes, 2 outer sets bla bla bla. If i would say anything to a new player it would be STAY WELL CLEAR OF THIS SITE. I hate everything about it, the software imo is really crap seems laggy i dunno just something not nice bout the feel, the ring game filter is non existant(although u can get an ahk), the support is absolutely awful, the vpip stats in the lobby imo are inflated, 7/9 players play TAG, ull find it hard to find players with over 20vpip in nl25/50, nl10 has a 10% rake. Seriously i could go on but just to summerise....i fuckin hate fulltilt and will never ever go back there again. I might have won a few hundred but i should have won like 1k at least.
      Say what u want about ipoker but i love it. Ill be staying there from now on. FUCK STARS/TILT. Donk lovin sites.
      lol on a more peaceful note i wish u all a great month ahead. Latersssssssssss

(rant and frustration vented)
  • 89 replies
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      um, oookay?
    • jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Gold
      I dont agree with most of your points.

But i do agree FT is WANK!
    • nafar84
      nafar84
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LikeSundayMorning
      Lookin back in my hand histories there have been so many gutshot hits, runner runner flushes, 2 outer sets bla bla bla.
      wow that's very scientific. Have you compared the number of times a gutshot hits against the number of times it didn't? Perhaps you'll have an easier time convincing everyone if you actually make an analysis that clearly shows the gutshot hitting way more than it should over a large enough sample of hands.
    • TFMonty
      TFMonty
      Bronze
      89000 hands and only basic level? hmmmmmm
    • Betawatchout
      Betawatchout
      Bronze
      lols he said he likes ipoker... i didnt even think that was possible. Lol even more so he reckons he can find more fish on ipoker, tbh in my opinion its tighter!!! lol anyway im not gona have a rant about ipoker! i dont see why everyone thinks that poker sites are rigged. There not... just face it. just becuase youve had two or three or maybe four sessions where you think you have been sucked out on a lot. so what... move on! IMO i think the FT software is nice... never lags and never really breaks so to speak. And their support isnt bad either considering they probably have to deal with 1 million + customers.
    • LikeSundayMorning
      LikeSundayMorning
      Bronze
      lol i never said fulltilt was rigged that would be obviously stupid. All i said is that over my small amount of hands i have had a pretty shit time of it even though im in profit, im still not happy :(
      Also to the genius that said im still a basic member, perhaps i didnt sign up to fulltilt from this forum. Did that fact ever cross your brain? I just signed up to this forum like 5 days ago in FACT.
      And to the 'wow that very scientific' reply lol i never ever tried to imply that fulltilt is rigged at all, but i would say that it seems to me(in my 89000+ hands which aint much) that suckouts seems to happen alot more often than on other sites. But it all depends on an individuals experience, because unless uve played or mined 10m plus hands u cant really be sure of anything.
      Basically i just dont like fulltilt, so dont come with ur sarcastic 'i think im a genius' replies lol and i know ur only defending fulltilt coz thats where u have decided to play and IN YOUR OPINION u like it, it doesnt mean that i cant also have a conflicting opinion.
      On a more productive note BETAWATCHOUT why say ive only played 3/4 sessions lol why would i lie? I played just over 89000 hands 18 tabling for 9 days with PTBB2.2/100 can u say the same(i will post screens if anyone wants to say im bullshitting).
      U wanna play me on fulltilt/ipoker/stars/party nl50/100 HU for rollz? I dnt like fulltilt but ill play on it just to whoop ur asz for ur stack lol which i bet isnt even over $1000.
      HU Anytime!
      looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
    • Betawatchout
      Betawatchout
      Bronze
      no my stack isnt over $1000 but so what. i dont wanna play you heads up for rolls... that would be bad bankroll management. Anyway i was just suggesting that maybe your had a few bad session where you think that you got sucked out on a lot. Not 4 sessions in your whole life (with 89k hands that would be pretty impressive) But what i dont understand is moving sites? Why move sites if you dont think it is rigged... Maybe it works out at full tilt there are actually more fish who chase gutshots and backdoors. Also the problem you have with your argument is you dont know how many times people have folded gutshots on the flop, turn or even the river because they cant show if they fold and then it wont come up in your database.

So just think about why you would come here and make a crazy rant about something to then just go flame people who suggest possibilities. The problem you have is because you are a basic member and not many people will give you respect.
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      life is rigged
    • faz182
      faz182
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Betawatchout
      no my stack isnt over $1000 but so what. i dont wanna play you heads up for rolls... that would be bad bankroll management. Anyway i was just suggesting that maybe your had a few bad session where you think that you got sucked out on a lot. Not 4 sessions in your whole life (with 89k hands that would be pretty impressive) But what i dont understand is moving sites? Why move sites if you dont think it is rigged... Maybe it works out at full tilt there are actually more fish who chase gutshots and backdoors. Also the problem you have with your argument is you dont know how many times people have folded gutshots on the flop, turn or even the river because they cant show if they fold and then it wont come up in your database.

So just think about why you would come here and make a crazy rant about something to then just go flame people who suggest possibilities. The problem you have is because you are a basic member and not many people will give you respect.
      Most definitely. Much love beta.

And BTW I love full tilt.

Also, to the original poster. You say you dont think that full tilt is rigged, but you still maintain that suckouts occur there more than on other sites. That either means its rigged (which it isnt), or it means nothing. What youre actually implying is that its not rigged, you just get unluckier more when you play there. Thats just silly.

Peace.
    • LikeSundayMorning
      LikeSundayMorning
      Bronze
      Seriously guys do u understand anything at all i will reiterate my point just for you.
      IN MY OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE i have not had a good time on fulltilt cash tables. Key point being IN MY OWN EXPERIENCE. During that experience i have seen more crazy outdraws than i have seen on other sites IN MY EXPERIENCE. Lets just say for the sake of the argument that there are the same amount of fish that chase the same ammount of gutshot etc etc as on other sites IN MY EXPERIENCE on fulltilt NOT UR EXPERIENCE it seems more outdraws have accured. But all in all ive prob seen about 100k hands on fulltilt incl those observed watching the pros and thats not a huge amount so its not really 100% certain that more outdraws accur but my points is in my 100k hands on fulltilt compared to my 300k plus hands on ipoker ive seen about maybe 15% more donkouts. But if i played 10m hands on both im sure it would be pretty similar.
      All im reffering to with regards to fulltilt is my 100k hands ive played/observed. It really is dependent on an individual personal experience with such a small ammount of hands.
      If u tell me fulltilt hhas way less donkout than ipoker i WOULD NOT say u r wrong because that ur own personal experience. So why are u basically tellin me im wrong when agAin ill point out IN MY OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE i cannot be wrong because it MY OWN experince. Ur experince with fulltilt and mine lets say if we both played only 90k hands each could differ massively.
    • Betawatchout
      Betawatchout
      Bronze
      Ok. I can understand as well that you could get donked out more on FTP becuase i believe that ipoker is a tighter network and probably less people call you bets on crazy draws.
    • nafar84
      nafar84
      Bronze
      IN MY OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE i have not had a good time on fulltilt cash tables. Key point being IN MY OWN EXPERIENCE.

compared to my 300k plus hands on ipoker ive seen about maybe 15% more donkouts. But if i played 10m hands on both im sure it would be pretty similar.

It really is dependent on an individual personal experience with such a small ammount of hands.
      That's all well and good... but in your first post you say:
      If i would say anything to a new player it would be STAY WELL CLEAR OF THIS SITE.
      So I don't know but it definitely seems to me, at least IN MY OWN EXPERIENCE, that you are contradicting yourself and being evasive :)
    • killereyesight
      killereyesight
      Bronze
      I find people who moan about bad beats on online poker play far to loose
    • LikeSundayMorning
      LikeSundayMorning
      Bronze
      My Pokertracker stats are 11/9. Thats optimal TAG from my understanding. Any whatever goodluck to u all yh. PEACE
    • Betawatchout
      Betawatchout
      Bronze
      lol your bronze! you will get the respect now. Did pokerstars pay through in the end?
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      I see someone who likes the capslock key!
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      you think in 90k hands there won't be many hands in which opponents hit weak draws?
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black

U wanna play me on fulltilt/ipoker/stars/party nl50/100 HU for rollz? I dnt like fulltilt but ill play on it just to whoop ur asz for ur stack lol which i bet isnt even over $1000.
      HU Anytime!
      looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
      I'll play you HU. two tables?
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      This is finally getting interesting....................