Known players:    
      Hero:
      $4,75
      MP1:
      $53,40
      MP3:
      $20,00

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:diamond: , K:club:
      MP1 calls $0,25, MP2 folds, MP3 calls $0,25, 2 folds, Hero raises to $1,50, BB folds, MP1 calls $1,25, MP3 calls $1,25.

Flop: ($4,75) 3:spade: , J:spade: , Q:heart: (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP1 checks, MP3 checks.

Very low stack on flop and the gutshot here increases my outs, would a push be a good idea in this case?
  • 4 replies
    • allizdoR
      allizdoR
      Bronze
      I think you can push it.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hello dandycall,

Due the 2 I am skeptical of the clean 10 outs due the fact that AJ/AQ are likely holdings for their callingrange (KQ/KJ less likely)

I will check/fold till I spike it
      Best regards,
      Gerv
    • allizdoR
      allizdoR
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerv
      Hello dandycall,

Due the 2 I am skeptical of the clean 10 outs due the fact that AJ/AQ are likely holdings for their callingrange (KQ/KJ less likely)

I will check/fold till I spike it
      Best regards,
      Gerv
      I hope they will raise AQ preflop and also hope, they wont cold call AJ preflop ;)

Also I wouldnt be so afraid against a :spade: FD because then we are mostly ahead for eg 76 :spade: .

so I still push it first in. we can also thinking about c/c but this would be much more difficult to play good.
      The most reaonable Hands are small PP where we are against.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      The problem is that you are OOP + the problem that the FD hand got 2 live cards which means that they have approx 55% equity and they snoop 2 live cards.

Moreover l/call on NL25 can be a PP yes but also broadways/KQ/KJ/AQ/AJ

I am more inclined to check/fold until I spike it since you are never sure you have the best hand here with discounting outs. With 10 clean outs, ofc I push it.
      c/c means you have to go all-in

Best regards,
      Gerv