ShabbaTheDonk - How to become a legend and stop being a donk !

• shabbathedonk
      shabbathedonk
      Bronze
      Hi Guys,

I'm shabbathedonk and have joined spin legends to stop being a donk.

This blog is for me rather than anyone else reading to document my progress and keep me motivated , so im not going to bore you with loads of naff things about me you probably don't care about :) Im going to fill this with graphs and updates of my progress as things go along but keep it short and sweet - nothing tells progress like a vertical graph (Thats up not down !!) and hopefully some of you will be able to enjoy the progression and journey with me !

Day1

So it begins with shit loads of studying and no playing...so there is probably going to be no updates for a while as a study the bottom out of this . Have my own theory on spins which i will need to put in a bin as there is a reason i am not playing $100 spins ;)
  • 3 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      It sounds like a good plan to study first before you will actual play.
      Good luck with studying and improving your Spin & Go game :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • shabbathedonk
      shabbathedonk
      Bronze
      So has been a couple of weeks since I started the blog and thought I should, as I am now playing, start posting some graphs etc to show progress. So I officially started on the 14th April but have been one tabling (Which is sooooo boring) to be able to get the hang of the Spin Legends "Silver" play style. Very different to how I used to play and it was a very rocky start losing my initial stake but then recovering this as the play has gone on. I have got a new laptop in-between starting , so have requested the hand histories to complete the DB from pokerstars as I must be nearing the 500 mark now to then be able to hand this over and see where I go from here. I imagine due to my start it will be a case of another 500 games at he $1 stakes but who knows the upwards curve is very nice after the first 200... Once I receive all the hands I will post a month to date shot so you can see everything.

Day 13

Todays has been a good day carrying on the fine run as of late. Still making the odd hero call and getting caught out...but my chip ev is flying up so even with these shitty calls I'm still playing well overall - scary to think how much I'm crushing the chipEV at $1 even with some hero calls....and some run good of course ;)

• SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Your start is decent so far. Hopefully you can keep it up in this month as well :f_thumbsup: