This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

All in a days work

• Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      AA vs KK all-in pre-flop. Flop K
      QQ vs A10. Flop 10. Both all in. Turn 10
      AA vs QQ. Flop full of rags. Both all in. Turn Q
      QQ vs 22. Flop all in. River 2
      AJ vs A8. Flop A. Turn 8 (all in turn)
      AQ vs 89. Flop A8. Turn 9
      QQ runs into AA. All in Pre-flop. No Q. Ok admiditly.. mistake with pre-flop push. However, flop would have been rags with 10$+ already inside, my contibet would have been 7$, re-raise to like 10$.. so same result.

Oh and of course my wonderful AA set vs 22 set.. river quads for the 22 hand of yesterday.

I don't know what to say anymore... this is so sick. I am going broke. My BR cannot handle much of this anymore... 20BI left.
  • 2 replies
    • Vargan
      Vargan
      Bronze
      Tell us about the hands that you won?

How many hands did you play during these "beats"?

And move down to NL10. You should have 40BI then. :)
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Beats continued today..

AA set vs A5... A2x flop, 4 turn, 3 river

3 outers happened too.

Anways dropped 270$ in 3 days... switched downwards to NL10 now.

again 1, 3 outer beat... A7 vs AQ... A7x flop, Q turn

But 2 stacks up in like an hour... so its looking alright. I just hope its over now.

I had 2 AA sets beaten in 2 days... I think thats enough to last me a year now hehe, cause never had more bad beats in 1 year then over the last 2 days :)

Should be playing NL20 again by the end of the month, hopefully with profit by then.

35 BI for Nl10 should be enough to grind it back up.