Team Mod Squad players for BOD's round 3

• cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze

Check here for the new BOD's Season Announcement: BOTD Season 3 Details & Description

Hi guys,

Me and Chiller3k have decided to captain team Mod Squad again, in season 3 of the BOD's.

To apply to play for Mod Squad please post in this thread, and state why you think you deserve a spot in the team. You must be available to play poker on Sunday evenings at PokerStars. The tourney we will be playing in is the 15k ($5 + 0,50 buy-in) GTD tournament on PokerStars (13:00 ET/PokerStars Time).

Stakes will be able to be WON, they won't be given away for nothing. So entrants must be able to stake themselves $5 on a weekly basis if needed.

Team Mod Squad

1. cannell555
      2. Chiller3k
      3. xrency
      4. 1seednoir1
      5. gavinonymous
      6. sirilidion
      7. FrozenRope

Best regards,
      Stiev
  • 33 replies
    • xrency
      xrency
      Bronze
      i apply

i think that i can contribute to the team with my experience in mtt's, especially since i've started playing husng's lately, which helped me expand my poker knowledge

my opr stats for ftp:
      http://officialpokerrankings.com/fulltiltpoker/xrency/poker/results/35676C94CD214B9E858FA72BE232C520.html?t=2

and stars:
      http://officialpokerrankings.com/pokerstars/xrency/poker/results/887496931D0248E58F4D3CDE4E640A98.html?t=2
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      I would like to join team Mod Squad because:

- I have consideration for you cannell and would like to be in the same team as you
      - I think the Mod Squad is and will be the best team!!! and I really mean it.
      - I have had gotten some solid experience on MTT's since I join Pokerstrategy, and because I fallowed some of your precious advices
      - I love the challenge brought by the competition and I'll do my best to help the team reach his goal: The Top!!!
    • gavinonymous
      gavinonymous
      Bronze
      I've played 500 STT's, and several dozen MTT's in my career. Biggest cashes, 1st place in a 200 man $5 rebuy, 1st place and 1k in another and 1st in a couple of $11 double shootouts.

I also finished ITM in the 30000 player world record $2 sng, and 16th place recently in a six-max 2$ donkfest. I think I can help the team get valuable ITM points.

Yesterday I watched grummeler's coaching for more than 3 hours while he won 1st place and $4k in a tourney. I think I've got good motivation to do well.

thanks for your considerations.

p.s. I also have the BR to stake myself.
    • sirilidion
      sirilidion
      Bronze
      I want in the mod sqaud

1. because I always support my team-mates, which helps the result :)
      2. have had good results in previous BOD and play mtt's quite frequently
      3. We will have a lot of fun :D
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hi,

Welcome to the team guys.

The last place will go to the person who gives the best reason why they should be on the team. GL

Stiev
    • kreuzfeld
      kreuzfeld
      Bronze
      Would like to join the team:

-because i'm fairly new to this site and would like to experience a true challenge
      -because i like to play tournaments and have had some success in recent time
      -because i have nothing better to do on Sunday evenings ;)

Gd
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Thanks for rolling me in... It's Team Soy who will regret it first :D ...
      The spanish just don't stand a chance!!!
      When other teams will fail, Team Mod Squad will prevail!!!
    • gavinonymous
      gavinonymous
      Bronze
      Hey, this is great, I'm already dusting off my old copy of Quadrophenia to get ready to face the donkeys! Nice to be part of the team :)
    • FrozenRope
      FrozenRope
      Bronze
      I know your saving the last spot for me. Been away, sorry but family first. Willing to play along side the MOD SQUAD again if you will have me on the team. I think I have been a loyal supporter and fan of the team since the start of the BOD.

Thanks for the consideration.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by FrozenRope
      I know your saving the last spot for me. Been away, sorry but family first. Willing to play along side the MOD SQUAD again if you will have me on the team. I think I have been a loyal supporter and fan of the team since the start of the BOD.

Hurrah :)
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Originally posted by FrozenRope

Yay, IrishRope is still a poker player!! I had an awful feeling that you had left PokerStrategy or something.

Ofc, the last spot was saved for you, in hope you would apply. Welcome to the team!!

Regards,
      Stiev
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hi,

For anyone who needs a team to join, visit here for availability.

Regards,
      Stiev
    • Grindithard
      Grindithard
      Bronze
      Of course I will keep an eye on you guys, eventhough I'm playing for Team Sweden this season. =)

Hope we will play together again in a later season of BOTD, and GL to all of you!

Just remember that no one beats the Swedes! ;P
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      beating us in the BOTD won't be as easy as beating Austria in a national football game :D
    • Grindithard
      Grindithard
      Bronze
      lol, I guess not, but we will do our best! =)
    • sirilidion
      sirilidion
      Bronze
      something has come up and I will unfortunatly not being able to play in the BOD tonight. hope this would cause any troubles and wish every member of the Mod sqaud the best of luck and hope the will be able to play with to there best abillity.
    • sirilidion
      sirilidion
      Bronze
      I am studying some problems from the Harrington on hold'em book 3 right at the moment and think I will be focussed to play the best poker I can. Hope the rest of the team will be in the winning spirit too :) . Good luck and see you all tonight.
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Welcome back!!!
      I myself watched your SnG video commented by Chenny, and I'm ready to go ;)
      Gl everyone!!!
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I just wanted to make a post about turning up for the events. Today only me, chiller, irishrope and seednoir turned up. All of which have mentioned their disappointment, towards only having 4 players in this weeks BOD's. Before a hand is even dealt, we are at a huge disadvantage.

If you cant make the tourney, could you please let us know in this thread midweek. That way if we only have 4 members turn up, we will give someone a stake, so they can register, and then just sit out. Atleast blinding out will help our average finishes.

Best regards,
      Stiev