Hi,What countires are allowed to get the bonus?

• 6 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Ranale,

Pretty much people from all countries except for the people living in the USA can get the bonus. There are of course platforms which ban countries like Israel or Estonia - so people from these countries can only get the bonus on sites they are allowed on.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • bubucilAA
      bubucilAA
      Bronze
      "A bill introduced by New York Congressman Rep. X( name i cant say) allows Congress to reverse the now former President Y's last minute rush to push into action several dozen laws, including the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006 (UIGEA). "

Fresh news !
    • Ranale
      Ranale
      Basic
      I'm from Iserael so, in witch platform can I play?
      Also my ID is on hebrew and I dont have any document on english to aprove my ID. Is there another way like phone call to aprove my ID?
      Thanks
    • Ranale
      Ranale
      Basic
      ?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ranale
      I'm from Iserael so, in witch platform can I play?
      Also my ID is on hebrew and I dont have any document on english to aprove my ID. Is there another way like phone call to aprove my ID?
      Thanks
      Hey Ranale,

Both Full Tilt and PokerStars accept players from Israel. Try sending your ID to the support. If they have problems due to it being Hebrew they will contact you.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • SPQR300
      SPQR300
      Bronze
      Yeah, I advise Full Tilt, great rakeback, stable softwer, good and easy sngs etc...!