Wow!

• Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      I made one 2K $ depo at Betfair 2 weeks ago. They want me to confirm that I'm 18+ so I can cashout. Interesting, doesn't matter how old are you when you want to deposit, but when you want your money back that's the real problem.
      So I sent 'em my National ID Card, they said it's unclear and they can't read it. It's perfectly readable but I'm sure they're too lazy too use zoom function.
      So I sent another documents again (passport, driving licence, bills, ...) but nothing; all what I get back is "thank you, lalalalala, but your documents are not valid. reason: not clear, unreadable."
      I asked my friend to answer me some things. He's almost blind without glasses.
      I asked "what do you see here?". He said: "umm, it's a copy of your ID.".
      He could also read it without glasses.
      So I guess: betfair support = fucking bats!
      My cashier says: $4K+ but I can't get my money back after approx. 20 emails, 10 faxes, 50 phone calls and few other shits. Plus betfair software is the worst I've ever seen. Nothing strange if you look at the morons working there.

My 2 questions:

1) Is there any way to get my $$$? If not I hope they will use it to buy glasses/heavy drugs/poison.

2) Where is based betfair (more likely betshit) support? I just wanna kill 'em...

Fucking donks...
  • 3 replies
    • Deflowerer
      Deflowerer
      Bronze
      I had the same problem.
      The best betting site by far in the world but they are a little hypocritical about that age thing.
      If you stick to betting market and learn the patterns well you can really score some serious money.Two of the guys that I play with in home poker games are already over 50K euros.
      You can make a deposit but you can't cash out,that's insane.
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DeflowererYou can make a deposit but you can't cash out,that's insane.
      True. Looks like it's no matter if you are 10 years old, just make that deposit! Make it! But if you want your money back - no please! Are you 18? Older?
      I finally confirmed my age after so many emails, documents and other stuff. They sent me home some letter with some code I scanned it and sent this time together with my ID, passport and bank statement so it's all fine now.

edit: But site is sick fishy! I haven't seen ANY player who really understand how to play Hold'em :)
    • Deflowerer
      Deflowerer
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Zheelvern
      Originally posted by DeflowererYou can make a deposit but you can't cash out,that's insane.
      True. Looks like it's no matter if you are 10 years old, just make that deposit! Make it! But if you want your money back - no please! Are you 18? Older?
      I finally confirmed my age after so many emails, documents and other stuff. They sent me home some letter with some code I scanned it and sent this time together with my ID, passport and bank statement so it's all fine now.

edit: But site is sick fishy! I haven't seen ANY player who really understand how to play Hold'em :)
      These are mostly betting whales bored between the half-times :)
      You should really look at least at the betting tutorial,it looks confusing but I'm sure you'll get it.
      The bets are between the players,so it's a market (similar to a stock market).
      Both of my friend are loaded by now but they are 0/24 (figure of speech but not that far from the truth) on that site.
      Glad you worked out the age thing,good luck man1