Stack
      Hero:
      $5.44
      CO:
      $1.62
      BU:
      $2.35

0.02/0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG1 with 6:diamond: , 6:heart:
      Hero calls $0.04, 4 folds, CO raises to $0.12, BU calls $0.12, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.08.

Flop: ($0.42) 2:heart: , 4:club: , 2:club: (3 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0.21, BU folds, Hero calls $0.21.

Turn: ($0.84) 5:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

River: ($0.84) 3:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0.84, Hero calls $0.84.

Final Pot: $2.52

On this limit I can usually limp pp without fear of a raise.
  • 7 replies
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      good call preflop. both stacks and you have at least 15 times the raise, so good for set value. Although they both are looser players, which kinda sucks because usually don't get as much out of them compared to if it had been two super tight players.

Not sure about river call. Pot sized like that, I dunno, I would fold river. But im no expert :D
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Flop: You can call here and revalue turn.
      Turn: Check/Fold
      River: Check/Fold
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I would raise pf.
      You can´t call for set value, since their stack is too small.
      Consider stack sizes I´d just c/rai on the flop.
      Fold river, he is not bluffing there.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      I would raise pf.
      1. You can´t call for set value, since their stack is too small.
      2. Consider stack sizes I´d just c/rai on the flop.
      3. Fold river, he is not bluffing there.

hi,
      1. They have 20 times the raise size so I call for set value. Is this ok?
      2. What if he has a bigger OP?
      3. Hes very aggressive postflop so far

(I have straight on the river so only flush beats me)
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      1. co has 40bb, bu has 59bb. Imo this is too few to call for set value. You won´t stack them both and a lot of times if you hit your set you don´t get their stack and a lot of times if you hit good flop you should go with your hand, since their stack size is too small to fold oesd or overpair.
      2. If you only called for set mining, then fold flop.
      If you think you´re ahead, then raise and get money all-in. Sometimes they have bigegr op, sometiems not, that´s why I don´t like calling oop since you have no reads, but since their stack size is small, you´re not making mistake gwetting all-in on that board.
      3. Doesn´t matter. He is not bluffing often enough that you can call with straigth. If he was aggressive before: c/r flop when you´re likely ahead and get your money all-in there.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      It seems like WAWB on flop in case he has OP hence i go for pot control, but when he checks turn it seems like Im ahead to Ax.
      On river his bet seems a little too big, like he wants me to fold, I beat any OP, 2 pair, set or worse straight.
      This is why I went for pot control so I could call river and not have to fold...

Edit: I just noticed he could be stealing blinds and I prob should raise flop as you guys said.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBrood
      It seems like WAWB on flop in case he has OP hence i go for pot control, but when he checks turn it seems like Im ahead to Ax.
      On river his bet seems a little too big, like he wants me to fold, I beat any OP, 2 pair, set or worse straight.
      This is why I went for pot control so I could call river and not have to fold...

Edit: I just noticed he could be stealing blinds and I prob should raise flop as you guys said.
      His range is polarized on the river: he either has flush, which he is betting for value (or boat) or complete bluff. He is nut valuebetting there op, two pair, set, straight.