This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

NL SSS Bronze 06.02.2009: SoyCD Replacement Coaching

• SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Since no Coach was there I took over the SSS Coaching together with Gerv (after Doomknight and KingDippy had apparently done an excellent job filling the gap)

Even though I made some questionable moves with sometimes questionable reads (which all turned out to be awesome) - it was a quite successful session. Gerv was nice enough to correct me on all the parts where I was playing too loose :D

Held on NL25 I had the following Stats:
      Hands 333
      VPIP 7,6%
      PFR 7,3%
      Open Raise Late Position: 6,1%
      Fold SB to Steal: 100%
      Fold BB to Steal: 100%
      Aggresionfactor 7,4

Big Blinds / 100: 47,9

Amount won $39,85

Easy money :)
  • 3 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Haha thanks for mentioning me and Doom Soy :D :D !!! Btw that was the best SSS coachin i had ever been to... lol even tho Soy knew nothin about SSS i pretty sure he managed to play Advanced SSS with no coachin. (ok gerv helped him a lot)

So becoming an SSS pro Soy?!! with a winrate like that!!! Lol am lookin forward to sunday!
    • xarry2
      xarry2
      Bronze
      shame on me :( I'm really sorry. To be honest, I totally forgot I was scheduled for this coaching.
      thx very much for doing the coaching. next time I'll be there!
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      It was a nice coaching :) I catched the right train to my friend's place unfortunately I missed the one back to my Place :( , had to sleep there but couldn't due energydrinks %#U#JFL =(