sorry

• bubucilAA
      bubucilAA
      Bronze
      can i talk about a hand i had here ! if not ! i'm sorry i didn't got the money so i'm still a basic !

had kk preflop ! i didt everything the strategy said reaise 4 times + 2 blinds for the limpers ! the floop 8 3 2 with 2 clubs ! made a standard bet 2/3 got a raise ! went all in ! had 3- 1 for my money and he called ! he had AQ and the then the river was a 4 and the turn a 5 !

WILL WE EVER GET RIDE OF THIS KIND OF PLAYERS ? (this is my problem)

I'm on fire right now !
  • 5 replies
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      Get use to it
      That is poker....
    • bubucilAA
      bubucilAA
      Bronze
      i know that. but i just can't stand it anymore ! i try to learn the game to understand charts to figure it all out ! and one FISH( but that would be a compliment) turns your day to dirt ! i would give a quiz for everyone who tries to enter a poker room !

every day you meat a guy like this !
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hi,

Surely having these players on our tables is a good thing!! You got your money in ahead, he sucked out.... Next hand please!!

regards,
      Stiev
    • bubucilAA
      bubucilAA
      Bronze
      I know it's a god thing,i was just on tillt and said what i had to say ! i'm calm now ! :)
    • Gafny
      Gafny
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cannell555
      Hi,

Surely having these players on our tables is a good thing!! You got your money in ahead, he sucked out.... Next hand please!!

regards,
      Stiev
      +1
      We do not want to teach, hate or flame fish, we want them to continue getting all their money in as underdogs because this is how we can assure a profit in the long run :D Whenever you get sucked out just compliment the guy with "nh", make a note and keep playing :P