This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

sorry

• bubucilAA
      bubucilAA
      Bronze
      can i talk about a hand i had here ! if not ! i'm sorry i didn't got the money so i'm still a basic !

had kk preflop ! i didt everything the strategy said reaise 4 times + 2 blinds for the limpers ! the floop 8 3 2 with 2 clubs ! made a standard bet 2/3 got a raise ! went all in ! had 3- 1 for my money and he called ! he had AQ and the then the river was a 4 and the turn a 5 !

WILL WE EVER GET RIDE OF THIS KIND OF PLAYERS ? (this is my problem)

I'm on fire right now !
  • 5 replies
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      Get use to it
      That is poker....
    • bubucilAA
      bubucilAA
      Bronze
      i know that. but i just can't stand it anymore ! i try to learn the game to understand charts to figure it all out ! and one FISH( but that would be a compliment) turns your day to dirt ! i would give a quiz for everyone who tries to enter a poker room !

every day you meat a guy like this !
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hi,

Surely having these players on our tables is a good thing!! You got your money in ahead, he sucked out.... Next hand please!!

regards,
      Stiev
    • bubucilAA
      bubucilAA
      Bronze
      I know it's a god thing,i was just on tillt and said what i had to say ! i'm calm now ! :)
    • Gafny
      Gafny
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cannell555
      Hi,

Surely having these players on our tables is a good thing!! You got your money in ahead, he sucked out.... Next hand please!!

regards,
      Stiev
      +1
      We do not want to teach, hate or flame fish, we want them to continue getting all their money in as underdogs because this is how we can assure a profit in the long run :D Whenever you get sucked out just compliment the guy with "nh", make a note and keep playing :P