Reload to the power of 3 question

• 31 replies
    • bahmrockk
      bahmrockk
      Bronze
      Original von markus1000
      I played 1000 raked hands in 3 days.

Will a second window pop up "You are qualified for another 100$ bonus..." or should i just play and count my raked hands?
      just go on playing ... after 1.5k hands another 100$ appear out of nowhere (the ONLY place where you can find them is your account and the deposit history)

they will be counted from your 1k raked hand on, even if the payoff has a little delay ..

(i wrote many questions to em and made them explain me every detail :) )

bye bye,
      georg
    • pKay
      pKay
      Black
      Aehh,.. right.

I just wanted to open a thread about this triple bonus thingie and then found this,...

I somewhere (but dont know where) read about it and today couldnt find it again...

So all I have to do is deposit with the bonus code and then just play or any further preperations?

???
    • pKay
      pKay
      Black
      Aehh,.. right.

I just wanted to open a thread about this triple bonus thingie and then found this,...

I somewhere (but dont know where) read about it and today couldnt find it again...

So all I have to do is deposit with the bonus code and then just play,... or any further preperations?

???
    • bahmrockk
      bahmrockk
      Bronze
      uhm some things you should have in mind:
      - make sure you have enough to drink
      - make sure you have the number of a pizza delivery service that has 24/7 open ..

seriously, if you wanna free just this bonus play 1/2, 2/3 of all hands there are raked - example me:
      5800 hands played.
      3941 hands raked.

Just 600 more and i ahve the third bonus released :)

[edit] i should answer your question ^^ no, you dont have to do anything else. jsut make sure you deposit the money with 'your' code - they are individualised[/edit]

bye bye,
      georg
    • pKay
      pKay
      Black
    • bahmrockk
      bahmrockk
      Bronze
      yes :)

okay, okay, bad joke :p
      I think you will go for the maximum of 300$ - the factor is 10 times, 15 times and 20 times ...

in the first three days you have to play 1000 raked hands (hands were rake is taken and you were dealt cards to).
      With the 1001 hand the second counter starts. if you reach within NEW three days another 1.5k raked hands you get another bonus. With the 1501 raked hand your count for the last 100$ start, which need another 2k raked hands - again in 3 days.

bye bye,
      georg
    • pKay
      pKay
      Black
      wtf,... party is again overtreibing hier some a bit too dolle lol
    • markus1000
      markus1000
      Bronze
      Original von pKay
      :)
    • SlannesH
      SlannesH
      Black
      Original von pKay
    • D4nD33
      D4nD33
      Bronze
      But i like your sentence :D .
      #2 :)

btw: http://dict.leo.org/ende
    • Sleyde
      Sleyde
      Black
      hm. I got a popup today that says that I have to clear my second bonus until the 18th which is in 3 days. I already cleared my first bonus yesterday. So I actually got 4 days to clear my second ?

I hope they count the hands as explained...
    • Illuminate73
      Illuminate73
      Bronze
    • bahmrockk
      bahmrockk
      Bronze
      Original von Illuminate73
      no fair!
      uhm yes fair! i have to play more, okay, but i also get more money, so it is okay i think ^^

btw: ca 600 raked hands left until tomorrow evening *mwahahaah*
    • Illuminate73
      Illuminate73
      Bronze
      Original von bahmrockk
      Original von Illuminate73
      no fair!
      uhm yes fair! i have to play more, okay, but i also get more money, so it is okay i think ^^

btw: ca 600 raked hands left until tomorrow evening *mwahahaah*
    • bahmrockk
      bahmrockk
      Bronze
      200 raked hands left by tomorrow, 10 am ET ... no, 600 hands dont seem to be a big problem *g*
      And the great thing is: with my last 1k hands i finaly got a little upswing, and with the 100$, nearly half of my downtilt is gone - than just the other 1k for the weekend (i will be so freakin dead monday *g*) and everything is allright ;)

bye bye,
      georg
    • KevinhoStar
      KevinhoStar
      Bronze
      ?????

can someone please explain me what youre tallking about?

i started playing real money at PP today - if i make 1000 raked hands within 3 days (72h?) i get $100??

wtf?!

pls explain me fast i wanna take all money i can get ;)

1000 raked hands...how many hands do i have to play in 15c/30c limit about to get those 1000 raked hands?
    • Illuminate73
      Illuminate73
      Bronze
      Original von KevinhoStar
      i started playing real money at PP today - if i make 1000 raked hands within 3 days (72h?) i get $100??
    • Sleyde
      Sleyde
      Black
      If I dont play the amount of raked hands needed for the 2nd bonus within 3 days I dont get the money for the 2nd even when I clear the bonus on the 4th day?
    • bahmrockk
      bahmrockk
      Bronze
      Original von Sleyde
      If I dont play the amount of raked hands needed for the 2nd bonus within 3 days I dont get the money for the 2nd even when I clear the bonus on the 4th day?
      correct

i just got this mail from partypoker:
      Dear Georg,

Thank you for contacting us.

I understand your concern. In case you have met the restriction be assured that amount for the 3rd bonus will be credited into
      your account in the next 24 hours.

Have a nice day.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

my problem is that i didnt got the third bonus and i did play enough hands to do so ... i hope they really will send the money over, i need it *g*

bye bye,
      georg