$1000 Dollars in 2 nights on Mansion Poker with Starting Capital!!! :)

• Rick21
      Rick21
      Bronze
      Hi All,

Just thought id share my recent success with people on pokerstrategy ive had a great 2 nights of poker.

I recently signed up for mansion poker and got the $50 starting capital!! I have made $1000 in two nights playing big tournaments!!

5th Feb
      $296.30 - $2 rebuy speed / 5th out of 874

6th Feb
      $742.60 - $5 rebuy tourney / 6th out of 1273

I cant believe it :)

Thanks Pokerstrategy I wouldnt have won it without the 2nd $50 starting capital!!!

Anyone have any final table tips they can share? Hopefully next time I can finish higher?

Rickie
  • 12 replies
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Wow, nice one Rick!

You've given yourself a great start and chance to really consolidate a decent bank roll... good work. :)
    • Ami2
      Ami2
      Bronze
      very nice!
      congratulations Waiboy!
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Now its time to follow BRM otherwise you could lose it.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ami2
      very nice!
      congratulations Waiboy!
      Well thanks Ami2... probably best mention Rick as well... his thread and we don't want to make him feel bad. Otherwise all he'll have is that pile of cash to console him... ;)
    • Gafny
      Gafny
      Bronze
      congrats on your success mate! now tell me, how do you survive that first hour of donks going allin preflop and just rebuying like crazy? =D
    • timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
      I could make $100 000 in 2 nights on Mansion Poker if they allowed Estonians to their platform.
    • Ami2
      Ami2
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Waiboy
      Originally posted by Ami2
      very nice!
      congratulations Waiboy!
      Well thanks Ami2... probably best mention Rick as well... his thread and we don't want to make him feel bad. Otherwise all he'll have is that pile of cash to console him... ;)
      well yeah ure right, early mornings suck! :D

:club: :club: :club: :club: CONGRATS RICK!! :club: :club: :club: :club:
    • Rick21
      Rick21
      Bronze
      Thanks everyone :)
    • Rick21
      Rick21
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gredal
      congrats on your success mate! now tell me, how do you survive that first hour of donks going allin preflop and just rebuying like crazy? =D
      Cheers m8, I simply waited for a hand with JJ or better and went all in as soon as I got it, I knew they would call me as they were all trying to build a chip stack, thats the reason I play rebuys because it seems easier to build a chip stack especially when there are so many loose players!! However later on in the tournament I pretty much folded 90% of my hands as I had a decent stack to survive, maybe I should have called more but im not so sure. I also got lucky when I needed it which I think is important in big tournaments, Ill tell ya what sucks though is that I tried to withdraw 230 euros and they told me I need to earn 5000 mansion points :(
    • Rick21
      Rick21
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TobyCS
      Now its time to follow BRM otherwise you could lose it.
      I know this is important but I was following the BRM when I won because I had 70 dollars before I played the $2 and then had enough to move up to $5 limits with the win from that tournament, now I have $1000 im not sure what I should do. Should I keep to $5 or should I move up a level? Any suggestions?
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hi,

You should use atleast a 100 buyin BRM for MTT's ;)

Best regards,
      Stiev
    • Rick21
      Rick21
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cannell555
      Hi,

You should use atleast a 100 buyin BRM for MTT's ;)

Best regards,
      Stiev
      Ok then so that would put me at a $10 limit now :) Thanks for the advice.