Spin for Science

• nvelev
      nvelev
      Bronze
      Hey guys!

Making this quick entry in order to start my bankroll challenge.

I will be playing Spin and Go tournaments in PokerStars starting with $50 on $0.25.
      I'm yet to decide what BRM I'm going to use but my final goal for this challenge will be $1000.

Updates will follow.

Current BR: $50
  • 4 replies
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hello nvelev,

Welcome to the 'Get Rich or Die Tryin' bankroll challenge. we will be looking forward to your first update which you should post by Monday of each week in Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Reporting thread.

I look forward to reading future updates and have fun at the tables :gl:

My Regards

Matt
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi nvelev,

welcome back to your challenge - good luck this time! When are you going to move up in stakes? Playing from the start with 200BI seems very conservative, but also very professional :-)
    • nvelev
      nvelev
      Bronze
      Hi SvenBe,

Thanks for stopping by! It really is quite conservative given that this is the lowest level possible.

I will probably switch to more aggressive BRM at some point but right now I want to put in some volume and get things going.

As a highlight I had to stop early yesterday's session as I lost a x25 multiplayer to a badbeat and got not-so-happy about it :f_rolleyes:

Let's see if I can put some games during the weekend and make some progress for the week update on Monday :)
    • nvelev
      nvelev
      Bronze
      Results for first week:

Week 1

Current BR: $49.73
      This week: -$0.27
      Target BR: $1000

This week I played some $0.25 Spins and ran terrible. I actually have about 80 cEV/tourney (very small volume).
      Also played some Zoom hands and Beat the clock for fun :D

I plan to play $1 Spins this week. If I run bad, will return to $0.25 :f_grin: