Party Points - How does it work?

• Alverine
      Alverine
      Bronze
      Hey guys. I just receive my first deposit bonus, wanna thank you all to give me this oportunnity.

I have a question in mind. Im aquiring some party points. i need 300 to clear the bonus. Im also playing freerolls, and some of them have a amount of strategy points for the buy in. If I use my strategy points for buy in in those tournaments, will I lost that points?

I dont know if i make myself very clear, my english is soo bad X(

Thank you all
  • 5 replies
    • CareyBizzle
      CareyBizzle
      Bronze
      Question; how long did it take you al together from chosing your platform for the bonus, to actually get it?

I signed up at 3AM on 7th Feb and I sent an E-MAIL with my ID for the check, was really hoping to play this weekend.

Also I'm on PartyPoker so this would be a usefull answer for me too.
    • Alverine
      Alverine
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CareyBizzle
      Question; how long did it take you al together from chosing your platform for the bonus, to actually get it?

I signed up at 3AM on 7th Feb and I sent an E-MAIL with my ID for the check, was really hoping to play this weekend.

Also I'm on PartyPoker so this would be a usefull answer for me too.
      it took 4 days after sending the id check. But after 2 days I create a ticket and i discovered that my email havent arrived, so I send another email.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Alverine
      Hey guys. I just receive my first deposit bonus, wanna thank you all to give me this oportunnity.

I have a question in mind. Im aquiring some party points. i need 300 to clear the bonus. Im also playing freerolls, and some of them have a amount of strategy points for the buy in. If I use my strategy points for buy in in those tournaments, will I lost that points?

I dont know if i make myself very clear, my english is soo bad X(

Thank you all
      Hey Alverine and welcome to the site!

For clearing the bonus only the collection of PartyPoints is important. Once you have them it doesn't matter if you spend them - they will have already gone towards your bonus :)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Alverine
      Alverine
      Bronze
      Got it :D

How long does it take to update the strategy points?

I have 3 points, seems like the material you are giving to me works pretty good :P
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Alverine
      Got it :D

How long does it take to update the strategy points?

I have 3 points, seems like the material you are giving to me works pretty good :P
      Hey Alverine,

The points update every few days - whenever the Sites send us the point lists. You can see the latest update day by checking the "home page" where you can see on which dates what points were last updated.

Best regards
      SoyCD