This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] nl4 AQo MP3.

• TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      MP1:
      $2.26
      Hero:
      $5.00

0.02/0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A:spade: , Q:heart:
      2 folds, MP1 calls $0.04, MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0.20, 4 folds, MP1 calls $0.16.

Flop: ($0.46) T:heart: , 6:heart: , 8:heart: (2 players)
      MP1 bets $0.46, Hero raises to $4.80 (All-In), MP1 raises to $2.06 (All-In).

Turn: ($7.32) 2:heart:
      River: ($7.32) T:diamond: (1 players)

Final Pot: $7.32
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      I don't really understand the push here, you even don't have nuts flushdraw. I would just fold to the potsize bet. You are playing vs a fish, there is no point to bluff him.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      He seems like a very bad player and when he donks hard it looks like hes protecting his pair. On this limit they like to slowplay flushes and sets.
      I figured Im favorite against a 1-pair type hand unless he has a Kh or Ah, and he isnt folding a pair with that ss either imo.
    • srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      hi
      you are just fliping here with no folding equity.
      if you like variance is fine . maybe you have a small edge like 55 - 45 if he has some times air
      gl
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by srohack
      hi
      if you like variance is fine . maybe you have a small edge like 55 - 45 if he has some times air
      gl

What do you put him on? It looks like he doesnt want to see another heart and imo he would slowplay a set.

thnx.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBrood
      Originally posted by srohack
      hi
      gl

What do you put him on? It looks like he doesnt want to see another heart and imo he would slowplay a set.

thnx.
      He likely has pair+ flushdraw, two pair, set, jyust flushdraw.
      His range is very wide.
      I´d just call on the flop and fold turn ui.