This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

how does the bonus work?

• Waksie
      Waksie
      Basic
      Passed the quiz, did the username thing. wrote in the bonus code etc.
      tried to claim my bonus and it directed me to the desposit section.
      so i wanted to write my credit card information on Partypoker site buy it wants me to deposit 25usd before i can claim my 49usd from you guys?
  • 5 replies
    • Waksie
      Waksie
      Basic
      Anyway, just to make a quick update. i just deposited my 25 usd and hopefully it's working.
      been reading all that my membership allows on the site and i can't wait to get to the poker tables and try out what i learned.
    • CareyBizzle
      CareyBizzle
      Bronze
      You're meant to wait.. should have made a ticket.. I heard the bonus expires if you make a deposit without clearing or something?
    • Waksie
      Waksie
      Basic
      Well.. i think the bonus has been deposited. it says so on the account anyway. i guess that is the instant way to confirm your ID
    • CareyBizzle
      CareyBizzle
      Bronze
      Mods confirm?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey there,

Just as it says in our guide in Step 5:

"Important: Don't actually deposit yourself, otherwise we won't be able to transfer you the starting capital. Simply fill in your personal data. "

The reason you hadn't received starting capital yet Waksie was because you had not yet gone through the Security check (email ID info to security@pokerstragy.com).

Since you have already deposited something I would suggest contacting the support about receiving your money at another platform. You should still be able to receive strategypoints at PartyPoker - but not starting capital.

Best regards
      SoyCD