how does the bonus work?

• Waksie
      Waksie
      Basic
      Passed the quiz, did the username thing. wrote in the bonus code etc.
      tried to claim my bonus and it directed me to the desposit section.
      so i wanted to write my credit card information on Partypoker site buy it wants me to deposit 25usd before i can claim my 49usd from you guys?
  • 5 replies
    • Waksie
      Waksie
      Basic
      Anyway, just to make a quick update. i just deposited my 25 usd and hopefully it's working.
      been reading all that my membership allows on the site and i can't wait to get to the poker tables and try out what i learned.
    • CareyBizzle
      CareyBizzle
      Bronze
      You're meant to wait.. should have made a ticket.. I heard the bonus expires if you make a deposit without clearing or something?
    • Waksie
      Waksie
      Basic
      Well.. i think the bonus has been deposited. it says so on the account anyway. i guess that is the instant way to confirm your ID
    • CareyBizzle
      CareyBizzle
      Bronze
      Mods confirm?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey there,

Just as it says in our guide in Step 5:

"Important: Don't actually deposit yourself, otherwise we won't be able to transfer you the starting capital. Simply fill in your personal data. "

The reason you hadn't received starting capital yet Waksie was because you had not yet gone through the Security check (email ID info to security@pokerstragy.com).

Since you have already deposited something I would suggest contacting the support about receiving your money at another platform. You should still be able to receive strategypoints at PartyPoker - but not starting capital.

Best regards
      SoyCD