Still no starting capital

• LikeSundayMorning
      LikeSundayMorning
      Bronze
      I still have not recieved the $50 starting capital. I sent my id in like 5 days ago and i was told through the ticket system im on the waiting list for the money transfer on pokerstars. Am i getting this money or not??? What is with the hold up? U guys are just wasting my time really. There are other offers available for free bankrolls but i chose this site and now im definately having regrets. I keep on gettin told...yh u will get the $50 just wait ,just be patient ull have it in max 72 hours. It has now been over 5 days since i sent my ID in. Either ur sending it to my pokerstars or u r not
  • 4 replies
    • Betawatchout
      Betawatchout
      Bronze
      Ive heard around that there has been problems on pokerstars... but generally people get it in no longer than 48 hours after sending id.
    • slimjimm77
      slimjimm77
      Basic
      i think the 2 day thing is a main general thing and
      sometimes take longer LOL just a guess :D
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LikeSundayMorning
      I still have not recieved the $50 starting capital. I sent my id in like 5 days ago and i was told through the ticket system im on the waiting list for the money transfer on pokerstars. Am i getting this money or not??? What is with the hold up? U guys are just wasting my time really. There are other offers available for free bankrolls but i chose this site and now im definately having regrets. I keep on gettin told...yh u will get the $50 just wait ,just be patient ull have it in max 72 hours. It has now been over 5 days since i sent my ID in. Either ur sending it to my pokerstars or u r not
      Hello LikeSundayMorning,

Please be patient. You are receiving free starting capital and the best educational material offer on the web - is a little patience so much to ask? The delay was mainly due to you having not checked the information sharing box which meant we had to resend the money. Since the transfer takes around 2 working days and there was a weekend in between it has now taken longer than usual.

You should however receive the money either today or tomorrow.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • LikeSundayMorning
      LikeSundayMorning
      Bronze
      OK i recieved the $50 it took longer than expected but im thankful. Goodluck for rest of the month. PEACE.