Get to 100 spins by folding

• KingKas
      KingKas
      Platinum
      Hi guys,

Im currently living in Thailand, 24 years old, German with Swiss ancestors.

Before Ive played cashgame Nl100 and nl200, but found it boring and switched to Spins.

Im super lazy, but now trying to change that. Time to make some money in Spins. Currently i have started playing 60s, its going good so far, my main gameplan on 60s is folding a lot, i think.

First 1000 games Ive ran very good (~55cev)

Goal is to save money until my gf has finished her school, and short term goal is to make enough so i can pay the deposit for the Mazda Cx 5

Also, pokerwise im trying to not be too angry, work on my volume and my game and start adding tables. Currently im playing around 3 tables. And then obviously fold myself to the 100s.

see you around
  • 5 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      That’s a nice start for sure. Is there still enough fish on the $60 stakes to play profitable in your opinion?

Further I wish you all the best to improve your Spin & Go game :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • KingKas
      KingKas
      Platinum
      @SDK, i don't have a real sample on 60s yet tbh. I could still be a losing player, who knows. As long as i have over 25cev i make money, so that is all that counts. Probably right now its a very tough field, because many regs moved down to 60s because of the 100s extra rake promotion, and fish actually play 100s because of it.

I never really understood why fish decide to play 60$ games instead of 100$, its so similarish in buyin, i think stars should change it to like 10,25,50,100. Then it would make more sense. So goal is to get to 100s asap i think.
    • IvicaIliev77
      IvicaIliev77
      Bronze
      This looks very interesting to me. Wonder how much of cEV you will have on 60s over 5k+ games especially with 3+ tabling.
      GL HF :f_thumbsup:

P.S. If its no secret, where about are you in Thailand? I was there 10 days for vacation in late January, planing to visit next time for 2 months at least...
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Originally posted by KingKas
      @SDK, i don't have a real sample on 60s yet tbh. I could still be a losing player, who knows. As long as i have over 25cev i make money, so that is all that counts. Probably right now its a very tough field, because many regs moved down to 60s because of the 100s extra rake promotion, and fish actually play 100s because of it.

I never really understood why fish decide to play 60$ games instead of 100$, its so similarish in buyin, i think stars should change it to like 10,25,50,100. Then it would make more sense. So goal is to get to 100s asap i think.
      You should expect it would be better to play the $100 if there are more fish at the table, but it’s weird not all regulars think like that. I wouldn’t mind getting the buy-inns like $0,25, $0,50, $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $40, $60 and $100. Then you have less space between the buy-inns and makes it easier to move up.
    • KingKas
      KingKas
      Platinum
      @ivical Dunno, goal is to have like 45+cev, but i cant control it. Ill just work on my game and grind, nothing more i can do.

I live in the north of thailand in phrae.

@sdk i was more like hoping ... 30 , 60 , 120 or so. Also reason regs move down is because higher multiplier means more effective rake, unless you are sure youll hit the jackpot. and its a lot more rake, so basically right now cev on 60s is exactly the same money as cev on 100s, and 100s has the best regs only now.