This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

I Wish I Didnt Choose PartyPoker

• CareyBizzle
      CareyBizzle
      Bronze
      Admins..

I passed yesterday and chose Partypoker, not thinking it through, after looking at the website and the Software, I just don't like it. I havn't recieved my money and I'm waiting on my ID check so I was wondering if it is to late to change it to FullTilt Poker? And if I did would the ID check take EVEN longer?

Thanks.
  • 8 replies
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      What dont u like about it? There is no perfect site.

FTP - enormous rake at micro limits, 9-handed tables can get short-handed making you switch tables sometimes, lowest limit NL10
      Titan - Windows cant be resized, laggy, crashes sometimes, not many people at certain times.
      Mansion - See Titan + support sucks
      PokerStars - Weird betting slider, Elephant works with one layout only?, 9-handed tables.
      etc
    • CareyBizzle
      CareyBizzle
      Bronze
      But at PartyPoker I have to make a deposit to recieve my 50$ apprently?

Can anyone confirm this?
    • suvalgysiu
      suvalgysiu
      Bronze
      You will have to deposit but only to be able to withdraw your $ when (if) you clear the required points.

You will recieve the $50 without depositing if that's what you're worried about.
    • CareyBizzle
      CareyBizzle
      Bronze
      Well it says I can claim the bonus now and that I have to deposit 25$ and then I'll have the 49$ credited to my account.

I have a bonus of 49$ on the account waiting for me from Poker Strategy, I'm getting really confused and annoyed now =/
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CareyBizzle
      I'm getting really confused and annoyed now =/
      Imagine when the bad beats start rolling in...
    • CareyBizzle
      CareyBizzle
      Bronze
      The bad beats I can take, thats the luck of the game.

I've played real money before and I know what I'm doing (ish?) only now I can do it better due to learning BRM.

I'm just eager to get back onto them tables.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi CareyBizzle,

I can confirm that you do not have to deposit to receive the starting bankroll. Once your details have been verified, we will go ahead on sending $1 to your account which will unlock the $49 pending bonus.

As we have not transfered your bankroll yet, it is possible to change your preferred platform if you wish. In that case, just send us a ticket via the ticket system (through HELP tab).

Best,
      thunder
    • CareyBizzle
      CareyBizzle
      Bronze
      Excellent thank you very much Thunderbird =]