I Wish I Didnt Choose PartyPoker

• CareyBizzle
      CareyBizzle
      Bronze
      Admins..

I passed yesterday and chose Partypoker, not thinking it through, after looking at the website and the Software, I just don't like it. I havn't recieved my money and I'm waiting on my ID check so I was wondering if it is to late to change it to FullTilt Poker? And if I did would the ID check take EVEN longer?

Thanks.
  • 8 replies
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      What dont u like about it? There is no perfect site.

FTP - enormous rake at micro limits, 9-handed tables can get short-handed making you switch tables sometimes, lowest limit NL10
      Titan - Windows cant be resized, laggy, crashes sometimes, not many people at certain times.
      Mansion - See Titan + support sucks
      PokerStars - Weird betting slider, Elephant works with one layout only?, 9-handed tables.
      etc
    • CareyBizzle
      CareyBizzle
      Bronze
      But at PartyPoker I have to make a deposit to recieve my 50$ apprently?

Can anyone confirm this?
    • suvalgysiu
      suvalgysiu
      Bronze
      You will have to deposit but only to be able to withdraw your $ when (if) you clear the required points.

You will recieve the $50 without depositing if that's what you're worried about.
    • CareyBizzle
      CareyBizzle
      Bronze
      Well it says I can claim the bonus now and that I have to deposit 25$ and then I'll have the 49$ credited to my account.

I have a bonus of 49$ on the account waiting for me from Poker Strategy, I'm getting really confused and annoyed now =/
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CareyBizzle
      I'm getting really confused and annoyed now =/
      Imagine when the bad beats start rolling in...
    • CareyBizzle
      CareyBizzle
      Bronze
      The bad beats I can take, thats the luck of the game.

I've played real money before and I know what I'm doing (ish?) only now I can do it better due to learning BRM.

I'm just eager to get back onto them tables.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi CareyBizzle,

I can confirm that you do not have to deposit to receive the starting bankroll. Once your details have been verified, we will go ahead on sending $1 to your account which will unlock the $49 pending bonus.

As we have not transfered your bankroll yet, it is possible to change your preferred platform if you wish. In that case, just send us a ticket via the ticket system (through HELP tab).

Best,
      thunder
    • CareyBizzle
      CareyBizzle
      Bronze
      Excellent thank you very much Thunderbird =]