This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Moving Up

• glorioustito
      glorioustito
      Bronze
      Hy guys! I have deposited 10$ at titan poker and i play only hu and so far it's goin pretty good (180$ bankroll). I play 2+0.10$ buy in hu but sometimes when i'm on tilt i play 10+0.50$ or 5+0.25$ to recover fast my early loss. The another day i asked a the forum which is the good bankroll to move up a limit and they told my about 50 buy in-s. So i gave more than 50 buy in and what do u think i should do....move up or to continue with the the 2$ hu? Maybe i wull play with a bit of fear at upper limits and that is not good! By the way my username is is glorioustito13 if u wanna check out my stats and get back to me. Thanks!
  • 1 reply
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Hey firstly... when on tilt... or when trying to recover losses, don't ever every play 10$ HU or 5$ HU for that matter. Its a good thing you not broke.

Moving up depends on you. If you scared for the money do it really slowly.
      In your case I would try to move up and see how I feel when playing. If it doesn't work out at all just stick to 2$ a bit longer.