Problem with Elephant HUD on fulltilt 6 handed table

• ShipItHere
      ShipItHere
      Bronze
      Hello,
      I started to use elephant on 6 table on fulltilt and I have a problem that the stats don't match the right player - there is an offset of 2 or 3 players randomly. (different outcome in different tables)
      I saw in this forum that there is an option to rotate the position of the stats but I couldn't find it in the settings of Elephant.
      Also in the HUD editor I changed the "standard layout" to "NL 5-6 player layout" but when I press ok, the setting stays "stand layout" and no changes on the table of course. (I tried restarting elephant and doing it again and again but it seems very stubborn.. )
      And another question, if I play multy table, how can I make the stats look more readable (the table window is smaller)

I would very much thank you for your answers,
      -Shipit
  • 4 replies
    • williamtywong
      williamtywong
      Bronze
      usually, there is a small options tool icon within your display. On full tilt, I think it's somewhere besides the HUD (looks a little bit like a hammer, can't really see what it is. If you left click on it, you will see the option to rotate left or rotate right. You click those and rotate until the alignment is correct.

Umm...not quite sure about the other two questions. You could try fooling around with the font sizes to fix the distortion of the numbers. Or if you using beginner stats, then I guess change to expert stats.
    • ShipItHere
      ShipItHere
      Bronze
      Hey, thanks for your reply.
      Couldnt find this "hammer" for the option of HUD in order to change the position of the stats for a player.
      If you can send a screenshot, I would very much thank you. (Seems that I really don't have it there, its really unusful the HUD if the players stats are written for different player..)

Thanks in advance
      -Shipit
    • 6Wishmaster6
      6Wishmaster6
      Black
      Please make sure you have the newest ersion of the elephant and you start your elephant AND poker client with rechtclick => execute as admin.
    • lehtinen21
      lehtinen21
      Bronze
      thank you for this! i had the problem too