They said i can Become a Legend

• justmrwn
      justmrwn
      Gold
      Hi everyone :) , i taken on an adventure with SpinLegends,and i wanna share my story with you :)

I am Legend?
      Well not yet at least.My name is Rok, i come from a small village of Straža in Slovenia.Im 34 years old, im a mechanical engineer, have a daily job, and want do replace my daily job with daily grind of spins.

Poker history
      Come across poker in 2008, feel in love with the game,found Pokerstrategy side,learn the basics,but been more or less a recreational player.Starded to play on the old Full Tilt side till it went down, playt with my friends in home cash games, and thats about it.Till last year where i started to play spins.Game was fst paste,i never played hypers before, had no knowledge how to play short stackt,but found a few videos on spins on Pokerstrategy and thats how my first steps where taken into the world of hyper turbos.

My SpinLegend History
      I came across SpinLegend in february, on the pokerstrategy side, they where starting to promote the brand,and daring everyone to join and become a legend.I took a look of what they where offering and when i saw that i could be given a chance to be coacht by Adam (coffeeyay) Sobolewski and Alvaro spin4play Romero, i was already filling the application form, and nervously waiting for the response.Well after 3days i given up, but i think on the 3rd day and email response came that i got accepted.And boy was i happy :f_biggrin:
      So this month will be 3months since i joint, and i can only say good thinks about SpinLegend.The content they are providing,regular coaching session with coffeeyay, strategy...,everything you need to become succesfull at spin.

My results
      I stated to play on 2Eur Spins on Winamax, 3 months later,im already playing 25Eur Spins.Bottom are my results on each limit.I dont have a graph from 2s cause i had to rebuild my PT4 database so they are missing.
      5s

10s

25s

My Goals for this month?
      -play 1500spins on 25s with a cEV of 60

But do you do anything else beside poker and job?
      Well, in my free time,i really enjoy watching Dota.My favorite 2 teams are OG and Alliance, and my favorite streamer is AdmirallBulldog.
      I also try to spend at least 1 hour a day or even more over the weekends in the nature just walking with my dog and friend.It feels good when your out in nature,if you are all day behind 4 walls,first at job,then home in grind.I have a siberian husky, and if anyone is thinking about getting a dog, get a husky,you never be bored with him.
      Heres a picture of him

Nature :f_cool: , i enjoy this kind of views, feels like time stops for a few minutes

I will appreciate any comment or tip(advice) you have for me.Thank you for taking time and reading.Will update blog on regular basis, so you can see how i will become a Legend :f_drink:
  • 17 replies
    • Squad77
      Squad77
      Bronze
      That's a very beautiful landscape. I totally envy you. Btw, very nice graphs! Keep up!
    • lamome97
      lamome97
      Gold
      Nice Dude !!! keep writting will follow you .
    • KTU
      KTU
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      very nice start!

good luck with your ChipEV this month and congratulations to your quick progress in general :)

Very nice pictures and a beautiful area that you a living in!

[x] subscribed
    • IvicaIliev77
      IvicaIliev77
      Bronze
      Fantastic graph and lovely looking Husky you got man!
    • tobaent
      tobaent
      Gold
      I like the mountains and your dog! I used to have a dog! Now I have two cats, which is also nice! :f_thumbsup:
    • justmrwn
      justmrwn
      Gold
      The picture of the mountains that i took are from Austria.The picture is from a mountain pass, where you have a few parking stops, to enjoy the view.It was early morning, and the sun just started to rise.But landscape from Slovenia and Austria are very similar.Will post a picture from the place i live, just need to go for a good hill hicking walk :)
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Glad it's going so well for you - you are in great hands with coffeeyay! :)
    • ThisGuido
      ThisGuido
      Bronze
      Congratulation for your results! Also, stunning pictures (particularly the first one) and beautiful Husky.

If I understood correctly, you would quit your job and become a professional poker player, right? Good luck for your projects.
    • justmrwn
      justmrwn
      Gold
      Originally posted by ThisGuido
      Congratulation for your results! Also, stunning pictures (particularly the first one) and beautiful Husky.

If I understood correctly, you would quit your job and become a professional poker player, right? Good luck for your projects.
      Thats the plan,yes :)
    • justmrwn
      justmrwn
      Gold
      Hey guys,time for a little update of my blog :)
      Its been a weird ride the whole week, i notice i have a very inconsistent game.Sometimes i play very good i make the right decision,i read the board good, and put the villains on the proper ranges.Other time i just play like shit, and sometimes something in between.Need to work more so ill be more consistent and not have such up and downs in my game.Was thinking even, that i will probably try to record my session every time for 30min, specially the last 30min of a 4hour session is where i lose my concetration alot, and then rewatch the 30min session the next time.

As far as results go, im little behind on volume, but nothing to be concerned about.Since during week i cant play as much as i would like to, i will make more volume over the weekend and i thing ill just make the 1,5k volume.cEV is there where is should be and i hope climbing slowly up, tourney by tourney.
      Here is the graph

Good luck at the tables :)
    • justmrwn
      justmrwn
      Gold
      Hey guys :) and grills i mean girls :f_biggrin: , sorry for not updating last week, tought just to grind and to do a end of the month review.
      So i didnt maange to put in 1,5k of volume to the end of the month, to much work at job, to less time for grind.But at least i am playing every day as much as it is possible. cEV still looks good, for about last 400tourneys im running BE not going up not going down, or going up 10buyins and down 10buyins.
      You will see in the graph that my cEV line is just flat not going up and not down.
      Also doing 30min every day before starting to grind, im reviewing my game or watchin some content videos to improve my game.
      So back to grind, and put that cEV over 60 mark and i will be one happy grinder:f_biggrin:
      Graph
    • tobaent
      tobaent
      Gold
      GL for June! :f_thumbsup:
    • justmrwn
      justmrwn
      Gold
      Hi everyone :)
      A little update on my grind.So after 1,5k tourney my cEV is 55, which is not bad but also i could have done better.Notice that sometimes i pay to much on the river with my weak hands TP +WK, need to work on this.Yesterday i started to play 3tables to see how it goes,and i was quite suprised that i can manage with i would say no problems.Will continue to play 3 tables and see how it goes till the end of the month.If i could manage it the full month i will have quite the volume, and also have nice RB at the end of the month.
      25s Graph

This month graph

So far so good for this month, hope i can maintain this kind of cEV or atleast between 60-70.
    • Tumlex
      Tumlex
      Silver
      Nice! :f_drink:

Maybe if ou want to get a better cEV you could switch to 1 table for a while? ?(

To really focus on your play =)
    • justmrwn
      justmrwn
      Gold
      Originally posted by Tumlex
      Nice! :f_drink:

Maybe if ou want to get a better cEV you could switch to 1 table for a while? ?(
      To really focus on your play =)
      I wont put much volume in one tabeling, and its so monoton :P
    • Tumlex
      Tumlex
      Silver
      any update? :f_biggrin:
    • aw9some
      aw9some
      Bronze
      are the tables softer on winmax than at pokerstars? :) gl