verifying problem

• Zicoisa14
      Zicoisa14
      Basic
      my account has been frozen untill I verify my identity. even i call already they gave me 3 question..but its still disable,i really like neteller as payment network, but my account was disable and have been frozen now..really need help..
  • 5 replies
    • Hesticus
      Hesticus
      Hi Zicoisa14 :welcome:

Sorry to hear about your issue. In order to help you further, I would like to know some more specific information.

Have you sent them a copy of your ID/passport?
      Do you need some other information to send to Neteller (e.g. copy of utility bill, phone records, etc.) with your address on it?
      What 3 questions did Neteller give you?
      What are the deadlines of when to submit your identity?

Cheers,

Hesticus
    • JayMk519
      JayMk519
      Basic
      my account has been disabled untill I verify my account . Then I gave my identity card but its been 1day I didn't got any response... really need help
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey JayMk519,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

Have you heard back from them yet? Please note that it can take a few days to complete verification.

While you're waiting, you should take a moment or two to Introduce yourself! to us properly.

Regards

Laz
    • dauddar
      dauddar
      Basic
      hi i sent the wrong image through the verification on my neteller account and my account was closed and can only be re-opened when i am of age but i am of age i just sent my sons passport image by accident. Also no one is responding to my email through the support page so i searched on google what to do as i want to verify my account with the proper documents which i have ready but where do i send them and why am i not getting a response?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey dauddar,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

All you can do is keep trying their support. While you're waiting, why not take a moment or two to Introduce yourself! to us properly.

Regards

Laz