Problems with receiving starting capital!

• DuzisReinis
      DuzisReinis
      Basic
      I have been waiting for my starting capital to arrive for a while now but it has been 6 days already. I passed the quiz and also made everything what has to been made(selecting my platform) but I just see in my partypoker account a new bonus under what is a new bonus 49$ but the 1$ pokerstrategys side haven't been send just yet. So can someone help? If I had made a mistake in registerig process please tell me.

Thank You!
  • 2 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi DuzisReinis,

Did you check your emails, maybe you have to send your ID first.
      If you already sent it it can take up to 96 hours until you'll get your 50$.
      Did you enter all required information in your profile
      Did you enter all required information in your poker account.
      Are you living in the USA (we can't send the money to players that are currently living in the USA)

Maybe you should also check your tickets (right hand side)
      Maybe the support tried to contact you

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello DuzisReinis,

I'm not sure why your account hasn't been processed yet. Please make sure your personal account information is entered fully - since it is only after you have entered your Poker account and personal information that the processing time starts. If you have entered all this information more than 48 hours ago please write a ticket to our support using the ticket system (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/).

Best regards,
      SoyCD