Top250 Promo question

• mcneil
      mcneil
      Black
      It's my first time to be be included in the top 250. The promo payout from my homepage indicates I have a current balance of $100 but I'm top 42 and based from the payout structure i should be getting $500. How could i get the cash and the clearing requirements? Responses are greatly appreciated. Thanks!
  • 6 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mcneil
      It's my first time to be be included in the top 250. The promo payout from my homepage indicates I have a current balance of $100 but I'm top 42 and based from the payout structure i should be getting $500. How could i get the cash and the clearing requirements? Responses are greatly appreciated. Thanks!
      Hi mcneil,

I believe the current balance of $100 is from a previous month where you either placed somewhere lower in the Top250 or perhaps from something you won in the Christmas lottery. This month's results are just now finalized - and the $500 should be credited to your account in the next few days.

The money itself can be transferred to one of the poker rooms (I believe PartyPoker, Full Tilt, and Titan are possible options- Stars sadly not yet). There are no clearing requirements except for those that usually apply for inter-player transfers on the respective site of your choosing. So you should be able to quickly withdraw it from wherever you receive it.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • cindy1985
      cindy1985
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD

The money itself can be transferred to one of the poker rooms (I believe PartyPoker, Full Tilt, and Titan are possible options- Stars sadly not yet). There are no clearing requirements except for those that usually apply for inter-player transfers on the respective site of your choosing. So you should be able to quickly withdraw it from wherever you receive it.

Best regards
      SoyCD
      Hey,

I would love to transfer this money to full tilt, but it doesn't appear in the lit of choice unfortuntely.

What do you mean by inter player transfer?

Cheers
    • mcneil
      mcneil
      Black
      Thanks very much for the info SoyCD :) !
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cindy1985

Best regards
      SoyCD
      Hey,

I would love to transfer this money to full tilt, but it doesn't appear in the lit of choice unfortuntely.

What do you mean by inter player transfer?

Cheers
      Hi Cindy1985,

When you transfer money between players (Full Tilt, Party & Titan allow you to send money to other poker accounts) the platform sometimes requires this money to be used before a player can cash it out. Usually this requirement is very low though. The promo transfers are treated the same way as inter player transfers.

The option to Full Tilt is generally reserved for those players that have no other option of cashing out promo money (e.g. Bulgarian users who are banned at both Party & iPoker). You can however contact the support about it to see if they can help you.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • mcneil
      mcneil
      Black

Hi mcneil,

I believe the current balance of $100 is from a previous month where you either placed somewhere lower in the Top250 or perhaps from something you won in the Christmas lottery. This month's results are just now finalized - and the $500 should be credited to your account in the next few days.

Best regards
      SoyCD
      "Stars sadly not yet" - are there any plans to include Stars for the promo payout? I would like to find out because I play at Stars and if you guys are planning to include it in the near future then i think i would wait for it.. ;)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mcneil

Hi mcneil,

Best regards
      SoyCD
      "Stars sadly not yet" - are there any plans to include Stars for the promo payout? I would like to find out because I play at Stars and if you guys are planning to include it in the near future then i think i would wait for it.. ;)
      I'll ask if there is any ETA on it. I'm afraid it won't be in the near future - so probably more in the direction of months - instead of weeks - but will get back to you on this.

Best regards
      SoyCD