My Bonus Details???

• 14 replies
    • Illuminate73
      Illuminate73
      Bronze
      Original von Jea1218
      Where i can see, how many raked hands i was played?
      At the Bonus Detail nothing is indicated!?!?!?

It concerns the first deposit bonus!

thx for help
    • Jea1218
      Jea1218
      Bronze
    • incognito
      incognito
      Bronze
      i guess you'll have to write an email to PP:

http://www.pokerstrategy.org.uk/wbb/thread.php?threadid=8070

I did it yesterday and today it's listed in my bonus detaisl.

It still says there are 250raked hands pending though, so i guess my hands yesterday didn't count.
    • HAVVK
      HAVVK
      Bronze
      German article on the problem:

http://www.pokerstrategy.org.uk/wbb/thread.php?threadid=8070

Write the mail as explained there, then you'll get a bonus where you can see how many raked hands you still nedd to play to get the bonus.

EDIT: raked hands only count after you received the new bonus
    • Floppy77
      Floppy77
      Bronze
      I just received an email from the partypoker support because of my unshown bonus code in my PP-profile. They also told me to produce a hand rake of 250 hands within one month until the 16th of April. That was a very fast response, but not that what I wanted.

As an average TAG I will need to play approx. 7200 hands this month (to achieve this bonus, if not the bonus will be expired). Per day means that approx. 240 played hands. So I will need to play 2 hours each day ( 2 tables at the same time). Because I play (at an average)....

20 % VPIP
      35 % Went to SD
      50 % Won at SD

0,2 x 0,35 x 0,50 = 0,035
      250: 0,035 = 7142, aaprox. 7200 hands

But that is not the main problem. PP definitly ensures the PS members a bonus of 50 Dollar without any premises.

That ain't all. Another more important problem occures, what I shortly name the BR-Issue. With 75 Dollar, i will need more time to achieve the recommend BR that pokertrategy suggests to climb up to the next limit stage.

With only 75 dollar, I must gain 75 dollar (overall 250 BB) to achieve the next limit stage (0,25/0,50). With the amout of 125 dollar (what all ps members should receive, not later than after 500 played hands), I will only need 25 Dollar or 83 BB overall. What a difference!

What do you think of that? For me this bonus code is a definite disadvantage, mainly due to wasting all the time at lower limits and the different circumstances of what some player from pokerstrategy are involved in and others are not. No transparency at all.

So, should I asked the PP-support team again for the right bonus code? Or has this bonus code been replaced by the older one?

What is your statement?
    • bahmrockk
      bahmrockk
      Bronze
      @floppy you should first read the definition of raked hand:
      It is any hand you get dealt cards to and a rake is taken. if you fold preflop and later on a rake will be generated (which is even at low limits at least 50% of the time) you will get the bonus - so your calculation is simply wrong :)

bye bye,
      georg
    • incognito
      incognito
      Bronze
      Original von bahmrockk
      @floppy you should first read the definition of raked hand:
      It is any hand you get dealt cards to and a rake is taken. if you fold preflop and later on a rake will be generated (which is even at low limits at least 50% of the time) you will get the bonus - so your calculation is simply wrong :)

bye bye,
      georg
      i think yours too ;) It says you have to produce an avarage rake of 0,01$, which means on a FR table the rake hast to be at least 0.10$ (a pot of 2$ or bigger on .25/.50)
      correct me if i'm wrong.

So when the tables are as tight as right now (i guess 70% ps.de people on the beginners tables), i guess you have to play about 10 hands for 1 raked hand.
    • FRFR
      FRFR
      Bronze
      Hiho,

10 hands for 1 raked hand is definitley exaggerated...

I got the bonus within one day... think I played about 600 hands... no big deal at all
    • bahmrockk
      bahmrockk
      Bronze
      Original von incognito
      i think yours too ;) It says you have to produce an avarage rake of 0,01$, which means on a FR table the rake hast to be at least 0.10$ (a pot of 2$ or bigger on .25/.50)
      correct me if i'm wrong.

So when the tables are as tight as right now (i guess 70% ps.de people on the beginners tables), i guess you have to play about 10 hands for 1 raked hand.

mine is from partypoker-support confirmed :p
      10 out of one is not realistic - remember that for 20 cent rake you need only 2$ - that are 4 BB on .25/.5 - and the pokerstrategy-people are tight AGRESSIVE - when they are in a hand it will get raked, always :)
      dont worry too much about it, it isnt as much as it sounds!

For example i played in the last 6k hands 4.2k raked hands ...

bye bye,
      georg
    • KevinhoStar
      KevinhoStar
      Bronze
      i got responsemail too from PP because of the $50 startbonus...

Thank you for contacting us.
      We apologize for the delay in issuing the bonus. A bonus of $50.00 has been added to your bonus account. Just play 5250 raked hands by 15th April, 2006. The amount will then be credited to your real money account.

wtf?!!

this is really alot! expacially in 15c/30c limit!

wtf?!?!
    • HAVVK
      HAVVK
      Bronze
      About 600-900 hands on the 0.15/0.30 limit is all you need Floppy. I don't think that's a big problem.

EDIT: if the 5250 is no typo and really shows in the bonus details as 5250, you should write PP again ^^
    • incognito
      incognito
      Bronze
      Original von bahmrockk
      Original von incognito
      correct me if i'm wrong.

mine is from partypoker-support confirmed :p
      10 out of one is not realistic - remember that for 20 cent rake you need only 2$ - that are 4 BB on .25/.5 -
      not on .25/.50
      you would need a 4$ for that. But like i said, 2$ would be enough.
      my 10 hands was just an estimation from my last session today, because that was the case on 3-4 tables and i was a little bit frustrated.
      I admit it was a little exaggeration, it should be no problem to clear the bonus.

Anyway, you said a raked hand is any hand where a rake is taken, which is just not right.

Raked hand
      A hand that a) a player participates in (dealt cards) and b) has generated at least $0.01 in rake for that player. Generated rake is calculated by dividing the total rake collected in that hand by the number of players who were dealt cards.
      like i said, you would need at least 10cent rake at a FR table.
    • KevinhoStar
      KevinhoStar
      Bronze
      Original von HAVVK
      About 600-900 hands on the 0.15/0.30 limit is all you need Floppy. I don't think that's a big problem.

EDIT: if the 5250 is no typo and really shows in the bonus details as 5250, you should write PP again ^^

aaah i checked bonus details and found 250 raked hands =) =) *happy*
    • Floppy77
      Floppy77
      Bronze
      Thanks for all the threads. I am sorry, I really should read before I think straight forward.

This hand rake shouldn't be really a problem. Thanks all.