Just a few questions.

• andrebeat
      andrebeat
      Bronze
      Ok so I recently passed the quiz and I'm waiting to receive the starting capital. I have a few questions though.

Regarding the Short Stack Strategy if I have a made hand on the turn I am supposed to bet 2/3 of the pot and if someone calls what should I do on the river? Bet 2/3 of the pot again?

Regarding the rewards system, I already had an account at PokerStars, FullTilt Poker and BetfairPoker before I found out this site. So I just entered my username at those sites in my profile settings. Will they still count for the rewards system? Or does it only count if I register through this site (with the bonus code)?

I'm sorry if my English might be a bit confusing but it is not my main language.

Regards.
  • 6 replies
    • slimjimm77
      slimjimm77
      Basic
      not sure what this site does with the reward
      system like that .. some sites like this one
      doesnt matter if you already have the poker
      room from somewhere else .. mebbe its in the
      site info somewhere or email support :D
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by andrebeat
      Ok so I recently passed the quiz and I'm waiting to receive the starting capital. I have a few questions though.

Regarding the Short Stack Strategy if I have a made hand on the turn I am supposed to bet 2/3 of the pot and if someone calls what should I do on the river? Bet 2/3 of the pot again?

Regarding the rewards system, I already had an account at PokerStars, FullTilt Poker and BetfairPoker before I found out this site. So I just entered my username at those sites in my profile settings. Will they still count for the rewards system? Or does it only count if I register through this site (with the bonus code)?

I'm sorry if my English might be a bit confusing but it is not my main language.

Regards.
      Hello andrebeat,

Usually when playing SSS you will all-in already by the turn with a made hand - since you will have raised pre-flop and bet the flop. The only situation where you might actually have a made hand and money left by the river is in a freeplay. Here you should just bet again if you think you are ahead.

In regards to your previous accounts: you can only collect points with accounts that were created with our bonus code. PokerStars, FullTilt and Betfair don't retrack accounts so I am sorry to say you won't be able to collect points with them.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • andrebeat
      andrebeat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCDHello andrebeat,

Usually when playing SSS you will all-in already by the turn with a made hand - since you will have raised pre-flop and bet the flop. The only situation where you might actually have a made hand and money left by the river is in a freeplay. Here you should just bet again if you think you are ahead.

In regards to your previous accounts: you can only collect points with accounts that were created with our bonus code. PokerStars, FullTilt and Betfair don't retrack accounts so I am sorry to say you won't be able to collect points with them.

Best regards
      SoyCD
      Okay no problem. Is there any way I can change the usernames I entered on my profile settings? I tried to but I couldn't find any option to change, there is just a check sign on the usernames that I had already entered.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by andrebeat
      Originally posted by SoyCDHello andrebeat,

Best regards
      SoyCD
      Okay no problem. Is there any way I can change the usernames I entered on my profile settings? I tried to but I couldn't find any option to change, there is just a check sign on the usernames that I had already entered.
      Hey andrebeat,

You can have them changed by the our support- if you contact them via the ticket system (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/). If you have untracked accounts in there it isn't a problem though. You simply won't receive strategypoints for them.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • andrebeat
      andrebeat
      Bronze
      Okay SoyCD thank you for your help.