This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Starting from scratch!

• milence77
      milence77
      Bronze
      Hello guys... and girls :D , first I would like to say that this is first time in my life that I'm writing a blog, so I'm open for suggestions and advice.

Poker bio: I've been playing NL Zoom for a couple of years, micro stakes mainly (from NL2 to NL25), and been winning over all. Now I've been having some ruff times past 2 months, had to cash out large chunk of my bankroll, didn't stick to BRM and now I'm left with only 7.99$ in my account.

Ok, so my main goal would be to grind my way back to NL25 and reach 1000$ as quickly as possible. I will try to post some interesting hands during that time, update you about my bankroll, and what I think are the differences and tendencies in each of the micro steaks, and how I exploit them.

Btw, I have succeeded this once before, two years ago, starting from only ~4$, girnding 0.25c 45-man SNG, then from 20$ started playng NL2 zoom, from 50$ NL%, 150$ NL10, 300$ 1x table NL25 and 2x tables NL10, and above 500$ playing only NL25 3 to 4 tables. I have reached my goal in about two months, but this time I'm gonna try to do this even faster 8-)
  • 3 replies