Grind 50k freeroll on Party - 5th Place ($3400), my biggest success ever

• TTT241

I love to share my today's greatest tournament result!

$50k Grind freeroll on Party played by 150 players.

With a lot of luck I manged to finish on 5th place...

So let's resume this 20 hours spent on grinding, and about 2.5 hours on actual tournament... this makes hourly rate of $151/hour

Near bubble, played on UTG JJ, got raised by approx. 1/2 stack... so I put him all-in, he showed AA and because both of us completed trips, I was very close to be out on bubble.

Fortunately manage to get it by a lot of stealing and completing straight with 53s on blind. Then in ITM by just one doubling up and waiting I manage to get the final table (and I was the smallest stack)... JTs was easy push and doubling up against AK get me back to game...

These clauns did not want to make an agreement and and all of them were pushing all-in like mad. Before I realized what is happing I was sitting with about 10k stack on SB with KTs... unfortunately raise came from KQo and I was out... but without a lot of chance to others 100k stacks.

P.S.: Many thanks to goes to David Sklansky for his book Tournamet Poker for Advanced Players... It improved my game a lot...
  • 6 replies