33$ sng platform

• viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      Hello all,

I'm planning to start grinding the 33$ sng's pretty soon, but there isn't enough traffic on Ipoker. I've been taking shots there for a few weeks, but there are never more then 3 sng's/hour filling up. During workhours they simply don't fill up.

What is the best platform for the 33$ sng? I'm intrested most in traffic/level op play/bonusses/rakeback.
  • 6 replies
    • Vargan
      Vargan
      Bronze
      Based on some reading done by me, PartyPoker is the softest SNG wise, if not there the biggest two sites are FTP and PokerStars.

p.s.: Where do you post? Sick post count.....
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      Anyone know about the 33s traffic on the big pokerplatforms? How many sng's (regular/speed) firing up every hour?

Vargen: I post everywhere :D Also I have a blog on the dutch board, lot of spam in there :p
    • Flows
      Flows
      Bronze
      Originally posted by viewer88
      Anyone know about the 33s traffic on the big pokerplatforms? How many sng's (regular/speed) firing up every hour?

Vargen: I post everywhere :D Also I have a blog on the dutch board, lot of spam in there :p
      hi, traffic should be no problem at the big pokerplatforms. anytime!
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Pokerstars is really nice with the battle of the planet things, also by far the best SnG traffic.
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      ps or ft ...maybe party poker beacause of fast growing
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      At Full Tilt you get around 70 12$ Turbos per hour when the traffic is at its lowest. You get countless at peaks. :D I can't give a number for higher limits but 22$s seem to have almost the same trafic and 33$s a bit less, obviously. Still looks like plenty though..