This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

33$ sng platform

• viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      Hello all,

I'm planning to start grinding the 33$ sng's pretty soon, but there isn't enough traffic on Ipoker. I've been taking shots there for a few weeks, but there are never more then 3 sng's/hour filling up. During workhours they simply don't fill up.

What is the best platform for the 33$ sng? I'm intrested most in traffic/level op play/bonusses/rakeback.
  • 6 replies
    • Vargan
      Vargan
      Bronze
      Based on some reading done by me, PartyPoker is the softest SNG wise, if not there the biggest two sites are FTP and PokerStars.

p.s.: Where do you post? Sick post count.....
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      Anyone know about the 33s traffic on the big pokerplatforms? How many sng's (regular/speed) firing up every hour?

Vargen: I post everywhere :D Also I have a blog on the dutch board, lot of spam in there :p
    • Flows
      Flows
      Bronze
      Originally posted by viewer88
      Anyone know about the 33s traffic on the big pokerplatforms? How many sng's (regular/speed) firing up every hour?

Vargen: I post everywhere :D Also I have a blog on the dutch board, lot of spam in there :p
      hi, traffic should be no problem at the big pokerplatforms. anytime!
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Pokerstars is really nice with the battle of the planet things, also by far the best SnG traffic.
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      ps or ft ...maybe party poker beacause of fast growing
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      At Full Tilt you get around 70 12$ Turbos per hour when the traffic is at its lowest. You get countless at peaks. :D I can't give a number for higher limits but 22$s seem to have almost the same trafic and 33$s a bit less, obviously. Still looks like plenty though..