Team Members wanted for a BOTD Team

• 15 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Posted a note on my thread directing people here, good luck mate, see you soon.

Bart.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Thanks heaps.
      How do I post links to other areas?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Theres probably a quicker/easier way of doing it, but i just go to the thread you want the link to, copy the http address from the bar at the top of Internet Explorer & paste it into your draft post.

It appears in your draft as http://www.pokerstrategy..... etc, but when you click "Post Reply" it converts it into a link with the name of the thread.

Bart :)
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Ok, thanks mate.
    • mishuq
      mishuq
      Bronze
      I was planing on depositing on stars last botd but couldn't do it due to some problems they have with depositors from romania.
      i would like to join your team if possible and meanwhile I'll try to solve the problem and make a deposit for the buy ins. I can play all sundays and if I can't deposit my money there, I won't wait for a stake, you can just put me on reserve :D
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mishuq
      I was planing on depositing on stars last botd but couldn't do it due to some problems they have with depositors from romania.
      i would like to join your team if possible and meanwhile I'll try to solve the problem and make a deposit for the buy ins. I can play all sundays and if I can't deposit my money there, I won't wait for a stake, you can just put me on reserve :D
      Alright, I'll put you in as "pending". Just keep me updated with your deposit issues and if you have problems, try to win a stake from the admins or I'll keep you as a reserve for future BOTD tournaments.
      You'll be #1 on the reserve list.

PS. Tell us a little about yourself.
    • mishuq
      mishuq
      Bronze
      well I'm a student, been playing live poker since I got my ID card :D (nothing special, just with friends and friends of friends). first registered on party 6 years ago but never made a deposit there. I played a lot of tournaments (even when I was learning short stack / FL / sng's I always took some hours off from grinding and study to play a tournament or two). I'm currently grinding some bonuses on mansion, bwin and titan poker. I still have my poker stars account and my first one at party :P
      as for outstanding performances in tourneys.... I can't count so many as I always persuaded myself not to play in tournaments my BR doesn't afford. I won some, got to some final tables and as an overall (tourney winnings - buy in's) I'm on + $$ :)
      I don't really like the poker stars platform but I promised myself I'll get to play botd there (sometime)

I'll install it again tomorrow, check my account (nickname should be mishuq, but I'll let you now for sure) and try to contact support team for the deposit problem

Originally posted by justkyle88

loved that. It's like I'm live @ Oprah :D
    • gavinonymous
      gavinonymous
      Bronze
      oops.. sorry, guess I have been recruited already by the MOD SQUAD!
    • ovechkin91
      ovechkin91
      Bronze
      I would play but I don't have money at pokerstars
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ovechkin91
      I would play but I don't have money at pokerstars
      If your able to deposit on Stars before the tournament I'll happily have you on my team.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gavinonymous
      oops.. sorry, guess I have been recruited already by the MOD SQUAD!
      :(
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mishuq
      well I'm a student, been playing live poker since I got my ID card :D (nothing special, just with friends and friends of friends). first registered on party 6 years ago but never made a deposit there. I played a lot of tournaments (even when I was learning short stack / FL / sng's I always took some hours off from grinding and study to play a tournament or two). I'm currently grinding some bonuses on mansion, bwin and titan poker. I still have my poker stars account and my first one at party :P
      as for outstanding performances in tourneys.... I can't count so many as I always persuaded myself not to play in tournaments my BR doesn't afford. I won some, got to some final tables and as an overall (tourney winnings - buy in's) I'm on + $$ :)
      I don't really like the poker stars platform but I promised myself I'll get to play botd there (sometime)

I'll install it again tomorrow, check my account (nickname should be mishuq, but I'll let you now for sure) and try to contact support team for the deposit problem

Originally posted by justkyle88

loved that. It's like I'm live @ Oprah :D
      Haha I'm glad I could make you feel like Tom Cruise :)
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Hey Kyle.
      Hope you get a team together.

If there's too much of a lack in the signups, there's still room in Vhallee's team I think.

Cheers and see you at the tables,
      Kimber88
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kimber88
      Hey Kyle.
      Hope you get a team together.

If there's too much of a lack in the signups, there's still room in Vhallee's team I think.

Cheers and see you at the tables,
      Kimber88
      Thanks Kimber88, there really doesnt seem to be much interest. :(
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      I will be ending my quest to make up my own team as of right now because of the small interest.

I will be joining vhallee's team.
      Sorry to "mishuq" for leaving this team and not being able to secure a spot for you this season, maybe we can join up next season.
      Hope you sort out your Stars issues and wish you the best in the future.

I also wish ovechkin is able to find a suitable team this season.
      I would also like to thank Kimber88 and TheBrood for helping me sort out my team issues this season.

That is all, :)
      Goodluck everyone, you'll need it, lol