Get Rich Or Die Tryin' bankroll challenge

• Fozzy99
      Fozzy99
      Basic
      Hey guys and girls ,

Starting from the 31st of May I will be starting my own Bankroll challenge.
      I'm going to be depositing $30 on Pokerstars and hoping to turn that $30 into a bankroll of $1500-$2000.
      I belive I can achieve this goal with a very tight aggressive type of play and have good bankroll managment.
      The type of games I will be playing are SpinAndGo And Cash games, to start with I will be playing low stakes Cash games With 2$ buy-in and 0.01/0.02 stakes mixed in with a few 0.25¢ spin and go's to help boost my bankroll , I will move upto $5 buy-in and 0.2/0.5 stakes Cash games and 1$ once I hit 100$, this will give me 20 buy ins for Cash game and 100 buy ins for SpinAndGo, And just keep claiming stakes untill I reach my goal of 1500$.
      I'm looking to put in 4-6hrs of poker a day and another 3hrs on top to review game play and check things over and by doing this improving my overall skill as a poker player.
      I will be updating to let everyone know how I'm doing every Monday after the 31st of May this will include my hand of the week , Profit for the week how many hours I put In and what type of games I'm earning my money on , this will be an in-depth blog so keep posted if your as intrested as I am.
  • 1 reply