This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Get Rich Or Die Tryin' bankroll challenge

• Fozzy99
      Fozzy99
      Basic
      Hey guys and girls ,

Starting from the 31st of May I will be starting my own Bankroll challenge.
      I'm going to be depositing $30 on Pokerstars and hoping to turn that $30 into a bankroll of $1500-$2000.
      I belive I can achieve this goal with a very tight aggressive type of play and have good bankroll managment.
      The type of games I will be playing are SpinAndGo And Cash games, to start with I will be playing low stakes Cash games With 2$ buy-in and 0.01/0.02 stakes mixed in with a few 0.25¢ spin and go's to help boost my bankroll , I will move upto $5 buy-in and 0.2/0.5 stakes Cash games and 1$ once I hit 100$, this will give me 20 buy ins for Cash game and 100 buy ins for SpinAndGo, And just keep claiming stakes untill I reach my goal of 1500$.
      I'm looking to put in 4-6hrs of poker a day and another 3hrs on top to review game play and check things over and by doing this improving my overall skill as a poker player.
      I will be updating to let everyone know how I'm doing every Monday after the 31st of May this will include my hand of the week , Profit for the week how many hours I put In and what type of games I'm earning my money on , this will be an in-depth blog so keep posted if your as intrested as I am.
  • 1 reply