mansion and clearing the bonus!!!

• ukcoolcat
      ukcoolcat
      Bronze
      so, after having received the $50+$100 bonus i start to play, accumulating mcp's etc, and start to clear my bonus, apparently i have 6mths in which to clear said bonus! why then after 60 DAYS! do mansion stop the bonus? when i contacted them they said that it was a pokerstrategy condition that the bonus is stopped after 60 days, here is a brief resume of my 'chat' with mansion support................

Welcome to Chat.Mansion.Com, Michaela will be right with you.
      Michaela
      re: i signed up to mansion via pokerstrategy, they credited my account with $50 and informed me that i had 6 months to clear $100 bonus, yet after 2 months you have ended the bonus
      Michaela
      Welcome to Mansion
      Michaela
      so that I can check your account, can you please confirm your full name and date of birth?
      ukcoolcat
      hello

Michaela
      thank you, one moment please
      Michaela
      this bonus has an expiry date of 60 after activation
      Michaela
      *60 days after activation, sorry
      ukcoolcat
      so why do pokerstrategy insist there is a 6 month limit for the bonus?
      Michaela
      I am afraid that you will have to contact poker strategy regarding the issue, as it is poker strategy who set all of the bonus terms, and unfortunately only they can advise you on them
      ukcoolcat
      and they say to contact mansion!
      Michaela
      I am very sorry, but we have been informed by poker strategy that the bonus expired 60 days after activation, and we are not able to change the terms of the bonus
      ukcoolcat
      seems to be a lot of pass the buck doesn't it?
      Michaela
      I am just going to see if there is anything we can do, one moment please
      ukcoolcat
      thanks

she then replied once again to contact ps as it is under their terms and conditions!

here's what's posted on how to clear the bonus;

Mansion Poker:

The 50$ bonus:

The $50 will be retracted from your account if you don't collect at least 2,000 Mansion Club Points within the first 90 days. If you have less than $50 at that point in time, the remaining money will be retracted.

The 100$ bonus:

After you have received the $50 starting capital you can start clearing the $100 bonus at Mansion Poker. It can take up to 48 hours until the bonus is activated.
      The bonus will be paid out in 10 increments: For every 650 Mansion Club Points (MCPs) you collect you will receive $10. You have 6 months to clear the bonus.

That means you need a total of 8500 MCPs to clear the entire 50$ + 100$ bonus.

so, once again we have yet another problem with the terms and conditions as laid out by ps! hopefully this can be addressed by one of the admin staff as it is becoming a very tedious problem.
  • 2 replies
    • ukcoolcat
      ukcoolcat
      Bronze
      just to add, apparently i only now have to earn 5,000mcps in order to make a withdrawal, i.e. the start capital and any other monies earnt etc, i have approx 3,000mcps, when i reach 5,000 i will gladly withdraw the money from my account and have nothing more to do with either mansion or pokerstrategy, unless this problem is rectified immediately.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi ukcoolcat,

I have forwarded this to our affiliate manager. As far as I am informed the bonus is supposed to have a 6 month clearing period.

I hope our affiliate team will be able to sort out the problem.

Best regards
      SoyCD