HUD stats

• 9 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      I use:

VPIP, fold BB to steal, attempt to steal, PFR.
      Total AF postflop, Won$ at showdown, WTS, Handcount

Additional stats: Fold to bet on Flop, Turn, River
      AF on Flop, Turn, River

HEM has some new stats which may be very good as well but as I don't use it you better wait for someone who does. :)
    • irregularity
      irregularity
      Bronze
      Thanks, it's a good starting point, I am currently set up for NL 6-max :D
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      I read somewhere that someone mentioned something like "Won $ when raised turn". Is there such a function in HEM? or maybe in PT?

I'm playing on Cake now so I can't use it, but such a stat would be extremely usefull when I move to another site I think.
    • irregularity
      irregularity
      Bronze
      Just had a look on HEM, and it is there Kimber, may have to add that to my FL HUD. Not decided what I want yet!
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Nice. that's definitely something I'm going to use once I get to a site where I can use a HUD :)
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by Kimber88
      I read somewhere that someone mentioned something like "Won $ when raised turn". Is there such a function in HEM? or maybe in PT?
      Yes, it's great pieco of information..

I like Fold to Flop CBet, Fold to Turn CBet, Fold to River CBet... The first 2 of them are very helpful in 2-3 handed.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      But be careful. These stats need a few more hands to be accurate enough as they occure not that often. :) (100 at least, I think 500+ is a better samplesize.)
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by ciRith
      But be careful. These stats need a few more hands to be accurate enough as they occure not that often. :) (100 at least, I think 500+ is a better samplesize.)
      Do you mean those I mentioned? If so, 500 is absolute minimum for Fold to River CBet, 1000 is probably not enough imo (let's say 5k+ ;) )..
      But Fold to Flop CBet can tell you a bit of player style after as low as 100 hands (not accurate of course, but still helpful) and Fold to Turn Bet should really be good after 500-1k.

That's my opinion at least :)
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Wel I was talking about the won turn when raised turn but well your post is even more accurate. ;)