Helooooo

• ionu000
      ionu000
      Global
      Hope to make a lot of money... by using the advise from pokerstrategy...

I just saw a video on pokerstrategy and I was very impress... the guy from the video have a -LIst of Starting hands - Chart No Limit-... and it was very interesting list...

Did anywone can help me to find here on pokerstrategy sush of list...because I look on many files here and I didnt find one...

hope to get an answare from sombody..

ionu...
  • 3 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello ionu000,

For the starting hands chart and general strategy for playing NL as a beginner check out the basic articles of our No Limit strategy section: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/no-limit/

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • ionu000
      ionu000
      Global
      I look in a few places here on pokerstrategy fot that list, of -Starting list- but I dont have acces to all the files..
      Maby why i”m new and i am only a basic member...???

What do I have to do to change my rank..???? and can I find that list someware with my status of basic member..???
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi ionu, good to see you, welcome to PokerStrategy.

If you follow the link that Soy provided above (whilst logged into your PokerStrategy account), the 2nd guide called "Which hands to play pre-flop?" has everything you need & is available to you as a Basic member.

As soon as you start to play a few games using your linked poker account, your status will increase to "Bronze" & this will open up yet more strategy guides for you to look through.

Good luck, wishing you every success.

Bart