NL20 up-a-level ?!

• mishuq
      mishuq
      Bronze
      ok so here goes..

I'm currently playing sss nl20 on bwin and I have a question (mainly about brm)

I usually play at weird hours and there aren't enough tables at my limit.
      there are also tables for 15/30 and play is not much different there. br is currently between nl20 and nl30 (120 $ -> 180$) and because I couldn't find anymore .20 tables I had to try .30 a couple of times. went well sometimes, sometimes 'not bad' and sometimes 'not bad at all' :D

usually I only play 4-8 tables depending on how much it would take to finish the night session

in your opinion...do you believe it can affect my bankroll on the long run if I continue to grind .30 after I can't find anymore .20 tables ? (according to my calculations I'll raise the necessary bankroll for NL30 in about 2-3 days so "long run" isn't that long :) )
  • 3 replies
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Should be ok imo. If you drop a little stick to NL20, if yyou run well, play NL30.

Good luck,
      TribunCaesar
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      A question then....

For playing SSS on bwin.
      Do you get point when you are not in a hand. (paid the blinds, but fold) and how fast do you clear the first deposit bonus?

Gerv told me that on bwin the bonus is cleared only when you pay rake. Is this true...

Best regards,
      Kukki
    • mishuq
      mishuq
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kukkiwonBG
      A question then....

For playing SSS on bwin.
      Do you get point when you are not in a hand. (paid the blinds, but fold) and how fast do you clear the first deposit bonus?

Gerv told me that on bwin the bonus is cleared only when you pay rake. Is this true...

Best regards,
      Kukki
      well as far as I noticed you get points for each hand were you contributed to the pot (includes folded blinds).
      I only deposited 50 $ at the beginning of the current month, went up 2 limits and unlocked about 10 % of the bonus. couldn't play my usual amount of hands per day though because I'm playing on 3 platforms atm, but still 3 months should be more than enough to get the required amount of points for the bonus even if you start from the lowest limits - 4 tabling - 3 hours / day :)