Can you sign up to more than one poker site?

• 4 replies
    • TFMonty
      TFMonty
      Bronze
      as many as you like, but be aware that in order to get the bonuses various conditions have to be met before they are credited. Full info is available in the info on each site
    • thebaptist333
      thebaptist333
      Bronze
      do I earn strategy points from the other sites that I sign up to from pokerstrategy? or is it just from the first site?

For example, if I choose titan as the first site and I get my 50 dollars, can I then register with partypoker using the bonus code (PSVIP?) and earn strategy points from each site?

thanks
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thebaptist333
      do I earn strategy points from the other sites that I sign up to from pokerstrategy? or is it just from the first site?

For example, if I choose titan as the first site and I get my 50 dollars, can I then register with partypoker using the bonus code (PSVIP?) and earn strategy points from each site?

thanks
      Hello thebaptist333,

Yes you can earn StrategyPoints on as many sites as you have accounts on (which were created with our bonus codes). Just be sure to follow the instructions in the guides. For an overview of the different offers check here: The First Deposit Bonus Guide

@CanDo71: Initially you can only sign up for one free starting capital. You can however sign up for as many first deposit bonuses as you want.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • thebaptist333
      thebaptist333
      Bronze