62 Hands and Im done for tonight

• 8 replies
    • Korn
      Korn
      Bronze
      Oh, tough one.

However, that's just how downswings happen: having premium hands get beaten on the river.
    • flashdtm
      flashdtm
      Bronze
      experienced something very similar yesterday.
      2h played 0.5/1 on PP -40BB at three tables

Just an example, I lost 10 hands in a row when holding KQs, even when flopping top pair.
      All hands lost yesterday with AK. almost never hit the flop, and when I was beaten by a flush on the river or a set.
      And so on, also had some drawing hands that did not pay out.

I know, these things can happen. but it was very frustrating yesterday and I recognized that I could not play my A game. So I have to let it out now, maybe it feels better afterwords.

I will take a short brake with poker for some days and read about the game, to come back and beat the game!
    • LastEmu
      LastEmu
      Bronze
      Just came back from vacation, rested and ready to play poker... then lost 12bb on the third hand when my quad queens got beat by a straight flush (cap flop w/ JTs! Grr!)
    • crizon
      crizon
      Bronze
      Yeah some seasons are cursed.. but some are blessed.

I played 2,5h yesterday and trust me i hit everything. That was the first big Upswing of my Pokercarrier and boy it felt good. I made like 65 BB in the first 2 hours and another 10 BB in the last half an hour.

The funny thing is, that i probably could have made 100 BB or more because i started thinking like "no, you cant hit it all the time.. dont start playing too aggresive now".

But it was still good ;)
    • LastEmu
      LastEmu
      Bronze
      Whether you're hitting or not should not affect your agression//lack thereof ;)

P.S. In English, the period and the comma are switched from German when we talk about numbers, for example, 2,500 = Two thousand five hundred, and 2.500 = Two and 500/1000
    • liverdracon
      liverdracon
      Bronze
    • helgeman
      helgeman
      Bronze
      hey evryone =)
      maybe you should all just play the bad beat jackpot tables !
      Emu could have smiled loosing with his lady quads =)
    • LastEmu
      LastEmu
      Bronze
      I did smile when I lost with my quads. I smiled and shook my head, and kept playing.