This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

62 Hands and Im done for tonight

• 8 replies
    • Korn
      Korn
      Bronze
      Oh, tough one.

However, that's just how downswings happen: having premium hands get beaten on the river.
    • flashdtm
      flashdtm
      Bronze
      experienced something very similar yesterday.
      2h played 0.5/1 on PP -40BB at three tables

Just an example, I lost 10 hands in a row when holding KQs, even when flopping top pair.
      All hands lost yesterday with AK. almost never hit the flop, and when I was beaten by a flush on the river or a set.
      And so on, also had some drawing hands that did not pay out.

I know, these things can happen. but it was very frustrating yesterday and I recognized that I could not play my A game. So I have to let it out now, maybe it feels better afterwords.

I will take a short brake with poker for some days and read about the game, to come back and beat the game!
    • LastEmu
      LastEmu
      Bronze
      Just came back from vacation, rested and ready to play poker... then lost 12bb on the third hand when my quad queens got beat by a straight flush (cap flop w/ JTs! Grr!)
    • crizon
      crizon
      Bronze
      Yeah some seasons are cursed.. but some are blessed.

I played 2,5h yesterday and trust me i hit everything. That was the first big Upswing of my Pokercarrier and boy it felt good. I made like 65 BB in the first 2 hours and another 10 BB in the last half an hour.

The funny thing is, that i probably could have made 100 BB or more because i started thinking like "no, you cant hit it all the time.. dont start playing too aggresive now".

But it was still good ;)
    • LastEmu
      LastEmu
      Bronze
      Whether you're hitting or not should not affect your agression//lack thereof ;)

P.S. In English, the period and the comma are switched from German when we talk about numbers, for example, 2,500 = Two thousand five hundred, and 2.500 = Two and 500/1000
    • liverdracon
      liverdracon
      Bronze
    • helgeman
      helgeman
      Bronze
      hey evryone =)
      maybe you should all just play the bad beat jackpot tables !
      Emu could have smiled loosing with his lady quads =)
    • LastEmu
      LastEmu
      Bronze
      I did smile when I lost with my quads. I smiled and shook my head, and kept playing.