clearing the bonus on mansion

• ukcoolcat
      ukcoolcat
      Bronze
      i posted this yesterday in the beginners questions, have been in touch with pokerstrategy about this problem, apparently they are in the process of sorting it out with mansion, however i won't be holding my breath as i've also seen other posters state that the bonus was stopped after 60 days, i would seriously think long and hard about both mansion and pokerstrategy, because, as my post clearly shows, it is a pokerstartegy policy to stop the bonus after 60days NOT mansion.

enjoy reading;

so, after having received the $50+$100 bonus i start to play, accumulating mcp's etc, and start to clear my bonus, apparently i have 6mths in which to clear said bonus! why then after 60 DAYS! do mansion stop the bonus? when i contacted them they said that it was a pokerstrategy condition that the bonus is stopped after 60 days, here is a brief resume of my 'chat' with mansion support................

Welcome to Chat.Mansion.Com, Michaela will be right with you.
      Michaela
      re: i signed up to mansion via pokerstrategy, they credited my account with $50 and informed me that i had 6 months to clear $100 bonus, yet after 2 months you have ended the bonus
      Michaela
      Welcome to Mansion
      Michaela
      so that I can check your account, can you please confirm your full name and date of birth?
      ukcoolcat
      hello

Michaela
      thank you, one moment please
      Michaela
      this bonus has an expiry date of 60 after activation
      Michaela
      *60 days after activation, sorry
      ukcoolcat
      so why do pokerstrategy insist there is a 6 month limit for the bonus?
      Michaela
      I am afraid that you will have to contact poker strategy regarding the issue, as it is poker strategy who set all of the bonus terms, and unfortunately only they can advise you on them
      ukcoolcat
      and they say to contact mansion!
      Michaela
      I am very sorry, but we have been informed by poker strategy that the bonus expired 60 days after activation, and we are not able to change the terms of the bonus
      ukcoolcat
      seems to be a lot of pass the buck doesn't it?
      Michaela
      I am just going to see if there is anything we can do, one moment please
      ukcoolcat
      thanks

she then replied once again to contact ps as it is under their terms and conditions!

here's what's posted on how to clear the bonus;

Mansion Poker:

The 50$ bonus:

The $50 will be retracted from your account if you don't collect at least 2,000 Mansion Club Points within the first 90 days. If you have less than $50 at that point in time, the remaining money will be retracted.

The 100$ bonus:

After you have received the $50 starting capital you can start clearing the $100 bonus at Mansion Poker. It can take up to 48 hours until the bonus is activated.
      The bonus will be paid out in 10 increments: For every 650 Mansion Club Points (MCPs) you collect you will receive $10. You have 6 months to clear the bonus.

That means you need a total of 8500 MCPs to clear the entire 50$ + 100$ bonus.

so, once again we have yet another problem with the terms and conditions as laid out by ps! hopefully this can be addressed by one of the admin staff as it is becoming a very tedious problem.

i need to reach 5,000mcps before i can make a withdrawal, if i reach that mark before pokerstrategy have sorted out this mess, i shall withdraw as much start capital as i have left and close my mansion account and have nothing more to do with either mansion or indeed pokerstrategy.
  • 6 replies
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Yep, you are completely right. Something is wrong with instructions/rules/terms

I've got 2nd starting capital here and I've got 2 months to clear the bonus, even though it says 6 months here on PS.com.
      I don't care much about that because I won't have problem clearing it, but it could be big problem for others.
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      As I remembered we have already talked about this (little bit) in this thread:
      $50 + $100 second free starting capital at Mansion Poker

Originally posted by Jonaton
      How much time did you all get on your bonus? I know it says about having 90 days to make the 2000 points but my bonus seems to only have 60 days on it not 90. Before I speak to Mansion I just wanted to make sure that it is in fact supposed to be 90 days, which I know is their standard bonus duration.
      Reply from Headadmin:
      Originally posted by SoyCD Hi guys, The bonus is supposed to be 6 month to clear. I'll get back to you whether its a general display error in all accounts - and whether it will be fixed. Best regards SoyCD
    • NRGBlaze
      NRGBlaze
      Bronze
      Hey ukcoolcat,

Ive had a lot of experience with mansion support and I can tell you one thing:
      dont worry about it - the thing is that mansion support sucks and if you contact them in 3 different days they will tell you 3 different things

contact them again and ask somebody else - there are some people in that support that cannot tell you what colour socks are they wearing right now

so keep trying until you find the right guy that can solve your problem ;)

Hope that helps!
    • ukcoolcat
      ukcoolcat
      Bronze
      thanks for your reply nrgblaze, however, you'll notice that it is a stipulation as laid down by ps and not mansion, i've also been in touch with ps and they are aware of this and tell me that they are, and i quote, 'dealing with it'! ;-)
    • ukcoolcat
      ukcoolcat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CoreySteel
      As I remembered we have already talked about this (little bit) in this thread:
      $50 + $100 second free starting capital at Mansion Poker

Originally posted by Jonaton
      How much time did you all get on your bonus? I know it says about having 90 days to make the 2000 points but my bonus seems to only have 60 days on it not 90. Before I speak to Mansion I just wanted to make sure that it is in fact supposed to be 90 days, which I know is their standard bonus duration.
      Reply from Headadmin:
      Originally posted by SoyCD Hi guys, The bonus is supposed to be 6 month to clear. I'll get back to you whether its a general display error in all accounts - and whether it will be fixed. Best regards SoyCD
      yep, that's the problem, it has been bought to admins attention, however, absolutely nothing is being done to ensure other people shouldn't encounter the same problems, this problem is not being dealt with adequately or indeed i may add competently!
    • NRGBlaze
      NRGBlaze
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ukcoolcat
      thanks for your reply nrgblaze, however, you'll notice that it is a stipulation as laid down by ps and not mansion, i've also been in touch with ps and they are aware of this and tell me that they are, and i quote, 'dealing with it'! ;-)
      yes man I understand, but Im telling you this because I experienced such problems a couple of times (mansion telling you that its PS's problem and PS telling you its mansion's)
      I do not know if your case is like that, but I have found out that the easiest way to deal with problems like that is contacting mansion again and IF YOU'RE EXTREMELY LUCKY you find a competent guy in their support that will tell you that everything that you have been told is wrong and he will fix everything for two minutes :D

Keep us informed on the matter ;)